2 TS9's, Whammy 2, Boomerang3, RMC3, Foxrox Octave2 & Ross.. What order u think?

Started by Helping Friendly, June 17, 2011, 02:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I need help on our Band name. Right now we go by "Soundboard" but might want to change it. Here are the options, don't laughf..

Soundboard
Soundboard Monkey
Monkey Speed Time
Monkey Soundboard

Poster

and the looper box is cool, and dealing with interference, you can mod it in a variety of ways to get silent operation. dc offset, loading, even buffer or relay based jack devilles will can do the trick.

for a good starter amp you should pickup the new ibanez Tsa15h. 6v6 power tubes make it very fenderish and you can get um for about 270 new.

fulltone1989

I picked up one of those On-Stage amp stands a few years back and have had great results with coaxing feedback and general gnarlyness. Putting the amp by your midsection definitely helps in this catagory, and you can hear yourself a whole lot better.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Happyorange27

Roger that Tom. I have always used a stand like that. One time I didn't use it and it sucked hard. Either have one or build the sound bubble out of monitors near by like Trey.
I love messing around with quadraphonia sometimes. :P
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

Quote from: Happyorange27 on July 09, 2011, 08:35:04 PM
Roger that Tom. I have always used a stand like that. One time I didn't use it and it sucked hard. Either have one or build the sound bubble out of monitors near by like Trey.
I love messing around with quadraphonia sometimes. :P

The sound bubble? I'm not familiar with those, are you talking about the glass walls around his leslie?
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989