Main Menu

My band 7-Below

Started by mcgrupperton, March 29, 2009, 10:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcgrupperton

Hey guys, my bass player told me about this site and said I should drop a line and join the phishician community. Anyway, the link is here "www.myspace.com/tommy2910"  and I would like to know what you guys think about the divided and Maze jam up on there. The rest are originals besides Europa.

mcgrupperton

oh yea and if anyone on here is from new york and plays keys that wants to jam or anything lemme know! Our keyboardist moved so we are only a three piece now. We are pretty much strictly Phish, with some dead and rockers throw in the middle.

Some songs we do: Divided, Maze, YEM, Bowie, Farmhouse, Rift, Hood, WITS, AC/DC Bag, Limb by Limb, First Tube, Character Zero, Wading, Waste, Fee, Cavern, Birds, FEFY, Possum, Nothing, Pebbles and Marbles, Kung, Funky Bitch, Roses are Free, Sample, DWD, Llama, Heavy Things, Julius, Lizards, Free, Bug, Chalkdust, Ghost, Moma Dance, Fluffhead (first 4 minutes of fluffs travels now too) Reba, Forbins/Mockingbird, actually there's alot more we pretty much try to do it all.

Dead: Help on the way, franklins, scarlet-fire, black peter, shakedown, lady with a fan-terrapin, ripple, Eyes of the world

Misc: 25 or 6 2 4, ride captain ride, after midnight, asshole song (denis leary), europa, proud mary, heard it through the grapevine,

Lots of jammin'

Poster

excellent tunes man! welcome  :o Got any pics of the rig?

mcgrupperton

thanks man! I dig the site here, very imfomative plus anyplace dedicated to trey and phish is solid. I currently don't have any shots of my rig but the setup is this. 

Schecter C-1 E/A-->Expression Factory->standard vox wah-> Whammy II-> Super Chorus-> Flanger->Auto Wah ( i let my bass player use this sometimes, its like mike gordon in a box) ->TS-9-> Compressor-> Fender twin reverb

picture_of_nectar

interesting you run your ts9-comp at the end of the chain...
Welcome!
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

mcgrupperton

haha yea i found that order to give me the most satisfactory sound, although in a month I'm sure I'll change it up again..a never ending shuffle