More History of Languedoc

Started by rmolsonguitars, March 25, 2014, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

Whats really funny is that the guy apparently thinks he is invulnerable... Last I checked there are lots of user review based sites out there? Its just a matter of time dude, your fucked. I got one for 340 dollars of ebay a couple years ago, it was a joke, junk wood, crappy included hardware, it was crazy. Dumped it back on the bay unfinished for 220. Second one was off craigslist, and I bought it for the Schaller pickups that were in it, listed as a languedoc type guitar, the headstock has been stripped of his name. it too, was a piece of shit, with a wonk neck, goofy glue at the neck joint, sharp frets = shit. Dumped that body on the bay for 200ish as a project. Anybody that pays 1400 for one of these things, and likes it, is an asshole.

rmolsonguitars

Hide behind the name seeker so you can say whatever you want.  I still do some PayPal but very little because I don't care to pay the fees.  I have used it for years on Ebay. I have been on there since 1998 and still have a 100%  Feedback rating.   I did sell one of my Ollandoc's in last month on Ebay  and took PayPal for it... here is the Feedback that buyer left me...     Holy S#!t what an incredible guitar! Worth. Every. Penny.   Buyer:
Member id sleevesab ( Feedback Score Of 50Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)
   Feb-19-14 06:59
   Languedoc France Guitars Ollandoc R M Olson Guitars USA Trey Phish Three Models (#111236890136)   US $1,200.00   View Item

Here is a link for people to check out my feedback... and when people really want me to take PayPal... I usually do.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=roann999&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=104&page=1

I sold that one on Ebay to see how they would sell but you pay a lot for a $1200.00 item!  You have to go back to the feedback left around April 29th to see all the other positive feedback on other guitars I sold. Everyone a positive.  How in the world  can sell since 1998 and still have a 100% rating? If you ever noticed, people who are dishonest on Ebay got really bad ratings.  By the way, do you have a rating on Ebay... how does anyone know to believe you?  

You can never please everyone... its easier to just give someones money back if they are unsatisfied or find a answer to the problem. I have paid to have a new nut made and I have paid because someone said the guitar was not setup just to their liking... I do that to find solutions to the problem.
I don't hide from anyone one... never have and never will.  

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Poster

Well for one when all your guitars have, by in large been unfinished, it takes more than 31 days for somebody to put one together. I wonder how much money people have spent trying to get them setup? And out of 1000's of guitars you have paid for a singular nut to be replaced? Sweet fancy moses don't hurt yourself bending over backwards.

TheSeeker

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on March 28, 2014, 12:47:12 PM
Hide behind the name seeker so you can say whatever you want.  I still do some PayPal but very little because I don't care to pay the fees.  I have used it for years on Ebay. I have been on there since 1998 and still have a 100%  Feedback rating.   I did sell one of my Ollandoc's in last month on Ebay  and took PayPal for it... here is the Feedback that buyer left me...     Holy S#!t what an incredible guitar! Worth. Every. Penny.   Buyer:
Member id sleevesab ( Feedback Score Of 50Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)
   Languedoc France Guitars Ollandoc R M Olson Guitars USA Trey Phish Three Models (#111236890136)   US $1,200.00   View Item

Here is a link for people to check out my feedback... and when people really want me to take PayPal... I usually do.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=roann999&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=104&page=1

I sold that one on Ebay to see how they would sell but you pay a lot for a $1200.00 item!  You have to go back to the feedback left around April 29th to see all the other positive feedback on other guitars I sold. Everyone a positive.  How in the world  can sell since 1998 and still have a 100% rating? If you ever noticed, people who are dishonest on Ebay got really bad ratings.  By the way, do you have a rating on Ebay... how does anyone know to believe you?  

You can never please everyone... its easier to just give someones money back if they are unsatisfied or find a answer to the problem. I have paid to have a new nut made and I have paid because someone said the guitar was not setup just to their liking... I do that to find solutions to the problem.

Hide behind the name?  What the fuck does that even mean?  I'll tell you my real name, and still say whatever I want if you'd like.  What are you gonna send a hit squad after me for telling people the truth about your dogshit?  You're still dancing around the fact that you sent me a piece of shit.  Why didn't you ever return my emails?  What would you have done to make it right?  Nothing!  That's what I figured.  If you were a stand-up guy, I would have a little respect for you.  You're not though.  You're a get-rich-quick kinda guy, no matter what the cost.  Do you put bamboo shoots under the finger nails of your Chinese slaves if they don't get it right?  I feel sorry for the guy who put together the guitar I bought.....both his arms are probably missing by now.  It's all good man. When people google RM Olson reviews, this thread will probably be the first thing that comes up.  Good luck to you!  Oh, and no you can't be in the band.  
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Poster on March 28, 2014, 12:45:06 PM
Whats really funny is that the guy apparently thinks he is invulnerable... Last I checked there are lots of user review based sites out there? Its just a matter of time dude, your fucked. I got one for 340 dollars of ebay a couple years ago, it was a joke, junk wood, crappy included hardware, it was crazy. Dumped it back on the bay unfinished for 220. Second one was off craigslist, and I bought it for the Schaller pickups that were in it, listed as a languedoc type guitar, the headstock has been stripped of his name. it too, was a piece of shit, with a wonk neck, goofy glue at the neck joint, sharp frets = shit. Dumped that body on the bay for 200ish as a project. Anybody that pays 1400 for one of these things, and likes it, is an asshole.

So ya bought one on Ebay where you were fully protected by Ebay and PayPal?  But instead of having PayPal freeze my account and getting your money back, you decided to dump it on Ebay and take a $120.00 loss... yea right!  I did sell a couple blem kits but sent pics of any issues... I still don't know why anyone would believe that story but you can make up a good one.  If you really did buy one on Craigs list, it very well may have been a kit as they don't have my logo on them.

My first kits several years ago were not great but they are pretty good now but there is something about Phish fans that they seem to prefer finished guitars. Right now I only have flamed and spalted maple kits.   I will sell just the body/neck  or with any options like the tailpiece, USA made harness and the Seymour Duncan SH1 pickups.

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: TheSeeker on March 28, 2014, 12:10:37 PM

"I will continue listening to all those customers of mine have bought or want my guitars."   That's funny, because you didn't seem to listen to me.  You tried to make it right with me by ignoring all my emails I sent.  Is that why you don't take Paypal and only take moneygrams?  So you can screw people and get away with it.  It's my fault for being naive, but lesson learned.  Even the case that you sent with it was falling apart.  The cheap tolex (if that's actually what it was) was coming apart all over.  HEADY, let's start a band and call it Alpha Male and the followers....that has a nice ring to it...haha.  Better not though...wouldn't want RM Olson suing us for the rights to his bullshit.

Haha, I'm in.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

TheSeeker

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on March 28, 2014, 01:21:10 PM

So ya bought one on Ebay where you were fully protected by Ebay and PayPal?  But instead of having PayPal freeze my account and getting your money back, you decided to dump it on Ebay and take a $120.00 loss... yea right!  I did sell a couple blem kits but sent pics of any issues... I still don't know why anyone would believe that story but you can make up a good one.

My first kits several years ago were not great but they are pretty good now but there is something about Phish fans that they seem to prefer finished guitars. Right now I only have flamed and spalted maple kits.   I will sell just the body/neck  or with any options like the tailpiece, USA made harness and the Seymour Duncan SH1 pickups.

Still not answering my question about why you sent me a crap guitar, and ignored all my emails.  I don't even care, you're a douchebag and everyone knows it now.
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: TheSeeker on March 28, 2014, 01:08:08 PM

Hide behind the name?  What the fuck does that even mean?  I'll tell you my real name, and still say whatever I want if you'd like.  What are you gonna send a hit squad after me for telling people the truth about your dogshit?  You're still dancing around the fact that you sent me a piece of shit.  Why didn't you ever return my emails?  What would you have done to make it right?  Nothing!  That's what I figured.  If you were a stand-up guy, I would have a little respect for you.  You're not though.  You're a get-rich-quick kinda guy, no matter what the cost.  Do you put bamboo shoots under the finger nails of your Chinese slaves if they don't get it right?  I feel sorry for the guy who put together the guitar I bought.....both his arms are probably missing by now.  It's all good man. When people google RM Olson reviews, this thread will probably be the first thing that comes up.  Good luck to you!  Oh, and no you can't be in the band.  
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on March 28, 2014, 02:36:59 PM
Quote from: TheSeeker on March 28, 2014, 01:08:08 PM

Thanks a lot guys!  This is working out really great.  I just got off the phone with one of your forum members.  He has been following me on other forums for a long time and now he is buying. 

When I get a chance, I will post pics of guitars that people have made from my kits. Have a great day!

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Poster

Arafel

I just joined SD a few weeks ago and hadn't posted yet, but this one brought me out. I checked your site out just because I was curious, and can't believe you can actually straight up lie with a straight face. Seriously, how do you sleep at night?

"Our Ollandoc Model is Similar to the Old 1975 Starcaster Body Style Languedoc France Style Guitar Copy Clone Replica."

Just admit that you are trying to steal Paul's design, get the headstock to match as close as possible without getting sued, and then sell cheap POS guitars to people who don't know any better because they want to pretend to be Trey.

You should pretty much just stop posting, because you only embarrass yourself more.
Guitars: German custom hollow Tele; Fender 60th anniversary Tele
Amps: Fender Twin Reverb (head conversion) -> Hard Truckers Fatty loaded with Celestion Century Vintages; Bogner New Yorker
Effects: RMC Wheels of Fire wah -> Analog Man King of Tone -> Analog Man Silvermod TS-9 -> Analog Man Astro-Tone-> Analog Man Bi-Comprossor -> Analog Man Bi-Chorus -> Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Analog Delay (with AMAZEO tap-tempo box) -> TC Electronic Ditto X2 looper - Ernie Ball volume pedal

express50express

The site moderators just need to remove him from the forum for attempting to sell fakes, and lets just move on. Just be glad we responded so he doesn't screw anyone on this site. His login should have been removed after the first post.

rmolsonguitars

You just said you bought one on Ebay and it was junk... the question was why did you not use Ebay and PayPal to freeze my account and get your money back?   Why would you instead decide to list it for $220  and lose $120.00?  You don't make sense. You had plenty time to look it over and file a complaint... I am not the only one that  cannot believe that story.  Had one of your forum members call me today and could not believe it either.
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: express50express on March 28, 2014, 04:55:59 PM
The site moderators just need to remove him from the forum for attempting to sell fakes, and lets just move on. Just be glad we responded so he doesn't screw anyone on this site. His login should have been removed after the first post.

I just got a sale today from a forum member.  He has been watching what I been doing for a long time on another forum. Thanks

And I just got this email...

Hey Robert,

Just got the guitar today. Couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase. It is an absolutely beautiful instrument and plays and sounds like a dream. The Seymour Duncan's are amazing. I was expecting something good given the price tag, however this has somehow managed to exceed my already high expectations.

I foresee this guitar being my main axe for the rest of my life, I honestly cannot picture anything short of a real doc that I would prefer over this. Sounds just as good if not better than my friends $6,500 hollowbody PRS!

I have it running through a digitech whammy > 2x tube screamers > Ross compressor clone > fender super champ tube amp. And it sounds nearly identical to Trey's mid nineties tone.

Before this I had been playing one of the Phred Instruments docs, and I cannot stress enough how much better in every aspect your ollandoc is compared to a phred.

I am completely blown away and am just ecstatic right now. Just wanted to express my appreciation and gratitude and thank you so very much for crafting such a beautiful high end yet very reasonably priced languedoc clone.

Thanks again,
Bryan
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Poster

RFLOL dude your ridiculous with your spam