AO Custom Cables Info

Started by aoguitars, March 02, 2010, 10:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aoguitars

Cool, I'll get something started at some point! Thanks guys.

Sour D, both Wolfs are spoken for. I'll have a couple of Rosebud prototypes available at some point, though...

The Wolf replicas are priced at $6000. That's for all the same inlays, woods, electronics, deluxe custom case, everything. Anything can be customized, however, so the price can change accordingly. All the measurements and drawings that I work from were taken by me from the original back in '02.
ao

Andrew Olson
AO Guitars
www.aoguitars.com

raisingfreen

Just wanted to mention while AO cables are great, (just picked up another one today), so is Andrew's customer service. Long story short, I went into have him make some adjustments to a guitar mod job he did for me and he carefully took the time to get it right and then even offered to make a new part to get it right at no charge. While he was making the adjustments to the guitar he even let me use a few of his tools to swap a speaker in my deluxe. Point being is that using this guy is soooo worth the money spent, whether it be a great guitar, cables, modifications etc... He goes above and beyond every time I have paid him a visit.

AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

Rusty the Scoob

I have a great AO cable too!  Mogami with switchcraft ends and red/white/blue Techflex, and it's awesome!  I finally had the balls to try the silent-unplugging end and it works great.  I'm very pleased with it!
Phishhead playing Phil

www.fennario.us

aoguitars

Thanks for the kind words, Freen and Rusty! Just trying to do my part in this world.

And Rusty, just to clarify...those are Neutrik plugs on your cable, not Switchcraft.
ao

Andrew Olson
AO Guitars
www.aoguitars.com

Rusty the Scoob

Phishhead playing Phil

www.fennario.us