T

Started by Poster, November 07, 2007, 09:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

T
W

Walker done done

Now THAT'S a great story!!!
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

arkjdfgkjdbf

wow that's a good one!  i too attended GRAB and phil a little over a year ago  (not long after bonnaroo) at the Tweeter Center in mass, and the cop situation was the same.  at one point i opened the hatch to my  outback and was sitting alone with a backpack next to me, and for this i got harassed for about 10 minutes until they realized there was nothing to see there (luckily).  things aren't the same as they used to be, that's for sure.

gratephulphish123

at a phil show recently a cop punched my friend and smashed my bowl. partly my fault for being dumb enough to get caught but this guy sent my friend flying and choked me. lucky enough he was too stupid to wait with us till more security came and we high tailed it to a different section. i hate rent a cops  :evil:

Erictw83

I saw GRAB and Phil in Camden that tour, cops were non-existent there it was totally chill.... except for the poor soul I saw freaking his shit during the show, obviously having a bad trip being made worse by getting dragged out by concert security.  I must agree though, maybe it was the mushies, but the DUO freaking rocked in their opening set that night.

Walker done done

I caught 3 from that tour (SPAC, Hartford, & Great Woods) and all 3 were chill from my POV.  Then again, I wasn't causing trouble or looking for it....I like to make my own.  Too many kids aren't smart on lot though, and sometimes you deserve what you get.  Well, not really, but if you're not being smart and advertising what you shouldn't be, then there's really nothing to complain about if you do get caught.  But hey, it takes the heat off the other kids, so it's sort of like Darwinism on lot.  I roll with the underground ninja crew.  Getting caught isn't in the vocab.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.