Main Menu

New Footswitch

Started by Brian27, August 21, 2009, 09:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian27

I noticed that trey has one extra footswitch next to his amp switch. its not the leslie or boomerang switch. Anyone know anything yet?

sour d

Look at the settings on that ross. Barely on. I see 2 wah pedals too. What's up with that?
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

strangedesign

Quote from: sour d on August 21, 2009, 07:45:31 PM
Look at the settings on that ross. Barely on. I see 2 wah pedals too. What's up with that?
the one on the right is just an expression pedal for the CAE Treamlo
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Walker done done

Quote from: posternutbag on August 22, 2009, 04:28:21 AM
Those Ross settings are news to me! Ill do some experimenting and see what that sounds like. I cant make out the ts9 settings. I wonder if those are changed aswell.

I zoomed in on the TS9's....but I can't make out the one on the left.  The one on the right however has the drive at 3 o'clock, the tone at appx 10 o'clock, and the volume at 9 o'clock.  

EDIT: If I were to take a guess at the one on the left (the pic gets really fuzzy when zoomed in, so)...I'd say the drive is at 9 o'clock, the tone at 2 o'clock, and the volume again at 9 o'clock.

Brian - which footswitch are you referring to?
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Brian27

The one before the expression pedal for the tremolo.

Walker done done

Quote from: Brian27 on August 24, 2009, 07:56:06 PM
The one before the expression pedal for the tremolo.

Isn't that the Boss FS-5L (leslie)?  Either that or the Boss FS-5U (once)?  Looks identical to the ones he's always had.  Either way, I can guarantee that this pic was taken at 4:33 p.m.  ;D
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Walker done done

Loop 3 Boomerang+