Don't hurt the Doc!

Started by Happyorange27, December 19, 2011, 04:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

I can only imagine what the pre-encore huddle was about.

I guess that's what happens when you mix OC's, expensive guitars, and Las Vegas?
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

picture_of_nectar

Totally cringed when I first saw that. I think ultimately that Koa doc was retired as a backup.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

fulltone1989

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on December 19, 2011, 07:38:59 PM
Totally cringed when I first saw that. I think ultimately that Koa doc was retired as a backup.

What time in the video? I thought you guys were cringing at the fact that they were running around onstage with priceless instruments like maniacs.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Rusty the Scoob

Quote from: tomasmaclennan on December 19, 2011, 09:56:43 PM
Quote from: picture_of_nectar on December 19, 2011, 07:38:59 PM

What time in the video? I thought you guys were cringing at the fact that they were running around onstage with priceless instruments like maniacs.

Priceless?  Paul makes them 10 at a time... albeit for a LOT of money, which Trey probably doesn't have to pay.   And Mike's TBXs are hard to find but not exactly irreplaceable.   And their stages are nice and big... not much to run into.

To me they're tools.  I love the dirty fretboard edges and nicks and scratches on my Sadowsky.  I didn't buy it to keep it in a practice room.
Phishhead playing Phil

www.fennario.us