Languedoc Kits

Started by fulltone1989, July 12, 2012, 06:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picture_of_nectar

All i know is he is working on it, i received an email about it recently.

And I think he just probly want's to patent his specific design features like headstock and maybe body shape...but i don't really know.

I don't really support any Languedoc copy builders, nor would I recomend buying one. There are too many other alternatives out there from quality builders like Matt Artinger, and David Myka to name a couple...that aren't blatant ripoffs.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on July 13, 2012, 02:51:51 PM
All i know is he is working on it, i received an email about it recently.

And I think he just probly want's to patent his specific design features like headstock and maybe body shape...but i don't really know.

I don't really support any Languedoc copy builders, nor would I recomend buying one. There are too many other alternatives out there from quality builders like Matt Artinger, and David Myka to name a couple...that aren't blatant ripoffs.

Not to mention higher quality.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

patrickstefanski

haha, yeah, AO knows about this.

This guy tried to advertise these kits in the comments section of my blog.
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

picture_of_nectar

In response to the arrival of these cheap Chinese knockoffs, Paul is working on achieving a patent on his headstock design. He seeking help from his customers and fans who know his work. There is a simple form to fill out, takes about 5 minutes.

He prefers to not have a lot of chatter about this on the web, but I figured most of you guys would probably be willing to participate.

If anyone would like to be involved with this process, let me know via PM and I will email you the form.
Cheers
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone