[101 Phish Songs] All Right Gentlemen......Let's do this shiz!

Started by patrickstefanski, May 07, 2010, 09:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouEnjoyMyReba

hand coming out of the grave=buried alive

the red worm looking thing under the rain cloud= piper

the thing i mentioned looking like the bed looks kind of like a catapult also= catapult

chick with the pogo stick= bouncing around the room

the dog running away with the thing in his mouth could = dog stole things

the guy and the dog sitting on the log could = mcgrupp

guy with the mule in front of the UFO= scent of a mule

Theres two different spots where theres something suspended from trees in the forest that could= silent in the morning ("silent in the morning, suspended in the trees")

flock of birds to the left of the mountain under the sun= Birds of a Feather

the police man in the lawn = alumni blues ("There's a policeman on the lawn outside my home") 
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

YouEnjoyMyReba

although the word Hood on the blimp obviously=Harry Hood perhaps the blimp itself= Free ("im floating in the blimp a lot")

the stars= sanity ("the stars in the sky are very bright")?

LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

YouEnjoyMyReba

kid sitting by the road with his bags and face of a dog= dog faced boy

The thing that looks like its fucking the tree= the sloth

the guy thats chopping down the tree at the front of the forest = timber ho

the guy at the bottom appears to be holding a jar. if so,= sample in a jar

just noticed a cave in the mountain i believe that = cavern and the guy on the raft could be a guy "afloat on the ocean, asleep in a box" which would = theme from the bottom or prince caspian (afloat upon the waves)

theres a bus and a car on the road near the mountain= cars trucks busses