Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

T
h

patrickstefanski

Quote from: posternutbag on July 14, 2010, 12:02:59 AM
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=132871943420263

Thurs. July 29th 7pm at Arlene's Grocery! :D :D :D

sweet! I think I might skip the wednesday show then.
10PM in Harlem is a little hard during the work week.

But this is PERFECT!!!!!!!!
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

Poster

yeah dont tell anybody but that shrine gig was kinda thrust upon us. its all backline shit anyway, so who cares right? well go in there, bang it out, record it, and jet.

this is a much much cooler place.

the only catch is you gotta get there a little early, as we start right at 7pm.

cant wait to meet cha! bring lots of friends so we get invited back! rsvp on the facebook man, and become a facebook fan of the bmgs. If we add any shows etc, itll just shoot you a little update.

cheers!

patrickstefanski

Quote from: posternutbag on July 14, 2010, 12:37:15 PM
rsvp on the facebook man, and become a facebook fan of the bmgs.

done and done
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

Poster

awesome man, we are also about 99 percent booked for a late night thursday gig @ the parkside lounge. just waiting on an email back from them...

ive got friends coming down from vermont. things are going to get crazy for sure.

jadirusso

Joe

current rig: AO Guitars Koa Venus Hollow-Rim->Q-tron->RMC2->Fulltone OCD->TS-9->TS-9 silver->Ross Compressor->Whammy II->Nova Repeater->Boomerang+->Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI

Other guitars: Gibson Les Paul Double Cut, Fender Strat, Ibanez AS-80, Carvin AE-185
Other amps: Fender Twin Reverb reissue, Mesa Boogie Mark III head

Poster

welp there isnt really any venues in the boston area that i was able to get a hold of in time. the next step was to look at where fennario plays around in quincy or whatever and contact them, but i ran out of time.

if you guys want us to play somewhere just email me, we have a digital press kit you just email the booking person. thats pretty much all i ever do unless its a booking from a friend.

we are doing a winter tour of new england though, planned stops in bos mass, new haven, vermont, new hampshire, and maine. i spent the majority of my life up north and i miss it terribly. cant wait to see my friends from vermont that are coming down for the nyc shows!

but yeah book it with a little notice, and were there man.

jadirusso

Hmm too bad there's already two other bands playing at my next gig which is in Quincy on July 30th or I'd try to figure out a way to get you guys into that. Well I'll see if I can think of any possibilities for you guys.
Joe

current rig: AO Guitars Koa Venus Hollow-Rim->Q-tron->RMC2->Fulltone OCD->TS-9->TS-9 silver->Ross Compressor->Whammy II->Nova Repeater->Boomerang+->Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI

Other guitars: Gibson Les Paul Double Cut, Fender Strat, Ibanez AS-80, Carvin AE-185
Other amps: Fender Twin Reverb reissue, Mesa Boogie Mark III head

patrickstefanski

Got a couple people to come.
Put your widget up on my blog. (which should yield about 0 more people).

Current Rig:

Poster

super cool man. we could go ahead and book something for that winter/ late fall tour. once i get that confirmation i could book a tour around that date.