Name this effect on IT DVD

Started by Dondante, February 15, 2010, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happyorange27

Quote from: Brian27 on March 26, 2010, 05:42:26 PM
Usually you find mix knobs on multieffects pedals like the before mentioned MM4. My fav effect pedal the Boss RT-20 has a killer mix knob for that subtle leslie sound. I own a couple of M13's and all effects have mix knobs on there that are modulation. All mod pedals should have mix knobs in my opinion.

Brian, you still love the RT-20?  I'm considering it. How is tone sucking if any?  I don't have a bypass looper yet.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Brian27

The RT20 is amazing. Set your direct sound to unity and your effect level as much as you want and your on your way.  I have mine set in a true bypass loop that way i dont have to run my unit on the floor. Also get an expression pedal that way you can find you a sweet spot for both slow and fast sounds. I have my direct at unity and my effect level is at 9 o'clock for a nice leslie sound that has Trey ,Warren Haynes, and David Gilmour sound written all over it.  If you want to spend half a grand then get a Rotosphere or a Neo Ventilator