Waiting for Columbus Halloween show

Started by Rusty the Scoob, July 07, 2011, 11:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty the Scoob

Anyone know of a download link for this show?  Other than... you know.. the regular one? 

Sorry if sketchy stuff isn't allowed here, please delete....
Phishhead playing Phil

www.fennario.us

Poster

google "etree tracker"

should be a couple solid fan taped sources there. Along with about 20 thousand other kick ass shows! Love it, live it, blast it, smoke it

fulltone1989

Quote from: Rusty the Scoob on July 07, 2011, 11:17:04 AM
Anyone know of a download link for this show?  Other than... you know.. the regular one? 

I used to have a SBD of it, I have the original album by Little Feat if you want that?
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

IamWILSON

I tried sending you a PM with all the info you'd ever need but it said your mailbox was full.
Guitars: Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AS80, Ibanez AF75, Malden Holly Keyser [SD Jazz (neck), SD '59 (bridge)], Carlo Robelli USH-500HB, Martin DC-1E ('98), and a Peavey Grind 5-string bass.

Effects in chain: Whammy II (dry out to Korg Tuner), RMC6, TS-9 ('82), TS-808 ('81), Ross Compressor, Fulltone SupaTrem, Fulltone DejaVibe2, TC Elec Nova Repeater, Ibanez Digital Modulation Delay III (DML20), Boomerang+, Alesis Microverb I, H&K Rotosphere MkII --> amps.

Amps: Mesa Boogie MkIII Blue Stripe, Egnator Rebel 20 head > Mesa Boogie Road King 2x12 cab, Fender Blues Jr. Humboldt, Marshall VS102R, Fender Champion 600, and Fender Frontman 25R.

Effects currently not in chain: Ross Compressor (MIT), Keeley Compressor (2-knob), Keeley TS-9, and TS-9 ('82).

fulltone1989

Quote from: IamWILSON on July 08, 2011, 02:03:51 AM

I tried sending you a PM with all the info you'd ever need but it said your mailbox was full.

Hmm Ill pm you then, I only had three in there...
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Rusty the Scoob

Quote from: IamWILSON on July 08, 2011, 02:03:51 AM

Thanks, man, if you meant me!  I'm not sure why it would be full.... I only had 5 or 6 of those spam PMs and nothing else... they're deleted now.

Thanks, Thomas!  I bought a hardcopy of the original album a few weeks ago and have been really liking some of it.  My regular guitar player (why do you live so damn far away Walker?) is a big Little Feat guy and I really like the Sailin' Shoes on the Mike Gordon solo show that's up for free download (love that whole show!) so I thought I should give it a try.  Their good songs are really good and their other songs are mediocre at best... IMHO.
Phishhead playing Phil

www.fennario.us

Walker done done

Seriously Scoob, I know.  We need to get a jam going soon, I'm jonesin'.

As for that show, let me know if you don't have it yet.  I'll figure out a way to get it to you, even if it means burning it and snail mailing it.

As for the album, I am right in the same boat w/ you - loving it.  We've been playing Fatman and Willin' consistently, and next on the list is All That You Dream.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

Rusty the Scoob

Phishhead playing Phil

www.fennario.us

Walker done done

Quote from: Rusty the Scoob on September 09, 2011, 02:59:26 PM
Oooh..... maybe hand deliver it on CD? ;D

10-4, see you in 2 weeks buddy!

On a side note to the forum....Scoob & I are getting a Phish tribute together for a show @ Brian Boru on 11/25, the day after Thanksgiving.  All you Mainers bettah come, yessah bub!  You won't be disappointed....the setlist is so frickin' tasty!!!
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.