Digging through old posts...

Started by cactuskeeb, May 31, 2012, 11:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactuskeeb

Even I'm having trouble locating some of the older yet extremely relevant information posted on this forum. For instance, I just recently read a relatively new post wherein a forum member was confused about which 12ax7 was replaced by a 12at7 in Trey's amp. It's horrifying to read such things as I, along with a host of others, operated for at least a few years under some misinformation (or typo) that Brian Brown provided. This kind of thing should be clearer by being easier to find. Could we post information like this in the "Trey Anastasio's Guitar Rig" page on the strangedesign.org main page? Also, for those of us who have had conversations with Paul Languedoc and/or Bill Carruth, how would any of you suggest we make this information readily available and transparent to the multitude of "guests" and new(er) members that peruse this forum?

Heady Jam Fan

Agree with this^

I have had a couple convos that might be interesting. I brought up the info here, but didn't quote. I have to admit, in some ways I feel that report publicly could upset some people we might get interesting info from and might be good to ask them before posting that stuff.?.

This might be too much, but maybe a button certain posts, if clicked enough time suggest that info be put in a sticky or a Trey rig page?
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9