Photoshop Lang-style

Started by GonePhishing46, March 06, 2013, 02:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GonePhishing46

I've been wrestling with this idea for a while and seeing what yall think. I really like the idea of three P90s and a 5 way switch and a mini switch to add the bridge with any position. The only way that I can come up with to make this hollow and use soapbars is to parallel brace the top and run side braces under the P90s between the 2 longitudinal ones. Ideas, criticisms, stupid idea?
Custom Hollowbody -> TS-10 -> TS-9 modded -> Ross Compressor -> Whammy II (True Bypass) -> Tuner -> Black Cat Vibe -> Alesis Quadraverb -> Groove Tubes Soul-O-75 -> Groove Tubes 4x10 Cabinet || Hammond Leslie

Happyorange27

Not sure but I like your style.  What programs do you use to design stuff.  I'm a Solidworks guy.  I like your stuff.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

GonePhishing46

Thanks bud. I just use CS5 photoshop. I've designed several templates and just play with the wood, pickups, and bridge combinations etc. I think I'm going to build this style though. It'll be one of a kind for sure
Custom Hollowbody -> TS-10 -> TS-9 modded -> Ross Compressor -> Whammy II (True Bypass) -> Tuner -> Black Cat Vibe -> Alesis Quadraverb -> Groove Tubes Soul-O-75 -> Groove Tubes 4x10 Cabinet || Hammond Leslie

GonePhishing46