Languedoc G2 on ebay (not mine) Only $26 grand!

Started by picture_of_nectar, June 07, 2013, 03:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picture_of_nectar

Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

TheSeeker

Oh my!!  Now if it was one of Treys actual guitars, I can kinda see someone paying 20k.  But it's not...so why wouldn't you just get on the waiting list and get one for 10k?  I'm sure the list is long, but for 10k, I'd wait.  It sure is beautiful though!!!  Maybe I can get the lady in florida who just won 600 million to hook me up..haha
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

picture_of_nectar

Getting on the waiting list at all is the crux of the issue. I am a former customer of Paul's ('09 G4), been trying to get on the G2 list for 3 years with no luck. At one point he said "Keep trying, I'm sure I'll have a spot for you eventually." That was a year or so ago.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

TheSeeker

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on June 07, 2013, 04:02:56 PM
Getting on the waiting list at all is the crux of the issue. I am a former customer of Paul's ('09 G4), been trying to get on the G2 list for 3 years with no luck. At one point he said "Keep trying, I'm sure I'll have a spot for you eventually." That was a year or so ago.

Wow! I didn't realize it was that hard to get on the list. It's like an alcoholic trying to get a new liver  ;D
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)