Trey's Older Bradshaw Rig with Video Description

Started by raisingfreen, October 12, 2009, 04:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raisingfreen

Stumbled on this looking at CAE's new website. Somewhat informative. I believe the text portion of this had previously been posted but the video is what is worth looking at.

http://www.customaudioelectronics.com/custom_shop?view=article&id=7
AO Guitars - Venus Hollow Rim w/Wolftone Dr. Vintage Humbuckers
Signal: Tuner>MXR Dist+>Ross Comp>RV-3>Alesis Nano>Silverface Vibrolux

Brian27

This is amazing. I have been wondering where the 2 screamers and the comp were. I didnt see the DM2000. Did anyone see it?

cactuskeeb

This is the backup rig Bob made for Trey three years after he made the first one.  The first rig is the only one Trey ever used; hence, Trey never used what you see in the video (hence, no dm2000).  The two screamers and comp in the actual rig used by Trey were mounted vertically in a secondary rack facing Trey's side (right-handed). 

Brian27

So how long did he use 2 racks? I never saw another rack on the Walnut Creek or Clifford Ball DVD

strangedesign

Quote from: Brian27 on October 23, 2009, 08:19:29 AM
So how long did he use 2 racks? I never saw another rack on the Walnut Creek or Clifford Ball DVD
i remember it the entire '95 tour. It was on the side where he has it now.

btw, i about have all my other sites under control and I'm about to give you admins access to the back end of the site so that you can keep the rigs and tab sections updated. I'm sorry I have been slacking lately. I really appreciate all the help you guys do.

thanks,
sd
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org