Flying solo to a music festival?

Started by Buffered, May 29, 2014, 08:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffered

Hey all,

So the folks I was planning on going to Vibes with this year flaked out on me, and while I'm trying to get some other folks to go I may end up having to fly solo and camp by myself. I'm positive I'll meet/make friends there but it's just a shitty notion. I've been to this fest for three years now, but it's my first alone as far as camping goes. You guys have any tips for a good time going alone? Car ride's gonna suck.
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

No Nice Guy

Hey, assuming you're going to Vibes from NYC, any chance you could hook a fellow SD'er (me) with a ride there?  I like to think I'm pretty cool to party with and can provide gas money or other things for the ride.

Only thing I can't offer is gear - I left that all out in CO :).
Guitars:  Phred Ernesto, Michael Kelly Hourglass

Pedal Chain:  Korg Tuner > TS9 > Silver TS9 > Ross Clone > Phase 90 > Boss Tremolo > Whammy V > TC Flashback > TC Ditto

Amp:  Blues Jr

Buffered

Quote from: No Nice Guy on June 30, 2014, 11:28:56 PM
Hey, assuming you're going to Vibes from NYC, any chance you could hook a fellow SD'er (me) with a ride there?  I like to think I'm pretty cool to party with and can provide gas money or other things for the ride.

Only thing I can't offer is gear - I left that all out in CO :).

I'm driving down from NH.. wish I could help!
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation