Trey's pedalboard circa 92-93??

Started by Teleprs61904, March 18, 2013, 11:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teleprs61904

Anybody have any pics of this? That it all.
Rig: 2005 Paul Reed Smith Hollowbody II > Polytune Pedal > Analogman Silver ts9/808> Analogman King of Tone OD > EHX MicroPOG > EHX Small Stone Phaser > Boss DD20 Delay (w/ ext. Tap tempo) > 1978 Silverface Fender Vibrolux (w/ black face mods & 2 10" Kendrick speakers)

fulltone1989

Quote from: Teleprs61904 on March 18, 2013, 11:00:48 PM
Anybody have any pics of this? That it all.

I don't have a picture unfortunately, but I would imagine something pretty similar in exception to maybe the Silvers, Repeater, and Boomerang and an Ibanez delay. I'm definitely incorrect and would be interested in this also!
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Heady Jam Fan

Yea, he says not much changes and I think that is true, but most of the pics I have seen don't seem to be date and IIRC there is debate about when he switched to Silvers.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

the_great_lemon

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Traditional, 1992 Gibson SG Standard
Effects: Boss OC-2 Octave -> Garmopatmods Vox V847 -> Mojo Vibe -> Boss Blues Driver -> Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD -> Ross Compressor -> Boss GE-7 -> MXR Carbon Copy -> TC Ditto Looper
Amps: Fender Blues Jr. NOS, Epiphone Valve Jr.

fulltone1989

Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

Walker done done

I don't think he acquired the Boomerang until later, maybe '94?
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

MomaDan

So that would make it just the Screamers, Ross comp, delay and reverb? The vibe came in 94, I know that much. We should really try and make a list of when each piece of gear was added or at least how long its been around. Something like this. Fill it in if you know the year or period.

TS9 / Silver: Always / 02?
Ross Comp: 83-00, 09-Present
Alesis Verb: Nectars
DM2000: Nectars
Wah:
Volume Pedal: <93
Black Cat Vibe:
BC Tremolo:
Boomerang:
Whammy:
Nova Delay: 09?
LP Studio w/ Wolfetone DR. V>Wilson Rippah>MXR Classic Dist>CompRosser>Strymon Mobius>Boomerang>TU-2>Fender SF Champ

fulltone1989

I'm pretty positive the Repeater came with the 3.0 action. Audiostar did a write up where they talked about it a bit. As far as the whammy, I remember hearing on a David Bowie from 94 the sound that would become the whale call but Im not sure of the LP release. The analogman link said Trey got silvers in 2002 or so. Before then I can only assume that it was 80's TS9s. Of course you know what happens when you assume though!

Quote from: MomaDan on March 21, 2013, 11:25:41 PM
So that would make it just the Screamers, Ross comp, delay and reverb? The vibe came in 94, I know that much. We should really try and make a list of when each piece of gear was added or at least how long its been around. Something like this. Fill it in if you know the year or period.

TS9 / Silver: Always / 02?
Ross Comp: 83-00, 09-Present
Alesis Verb: Nectars
DM2000: Nectars
Wah:
Volume Pedal: <93
Black Cat Vibe:
BC Tremolo:
Boomerang:
Whammy:
Nova Delay: 09?