The "Give the Phans What They Want" Contest

Started by strangedesign, March 04, 2008, 02:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangedesign

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=333139575&MyToken=1ed200cc-90a0-4846-97e7-604aef8cc340

Have you guys heard about this new band called Strange Design? They are a Phish tribute band. All their tunes I have heard are pretty tight. Now that Phix is gone I suspect i will probaly end up at a few shows. I got this message from them on my MySpace page. I submitted 11/11/95

The "Give the Phans What They Want" Contest

During the Fall of 2008 the new Phish tribute band, Strange Design, will be performing its debut national tour, The "Give the Phans What They Want" Tour. We are asking loyal Phish Phans to submit their favorite show out of Phish's more than twenty years of music history, so that Strange Design can select their favorites and play what the Phans want to hear. The lucky few who submit chosen set lists will win 2 tickets to the show, an autographed Strange Design poster and 2 backstage passes.

To submit an entry please email it to ronfaluksa@gmail.com by May 26th including:
your name
your city and state
the setlist you would like to hear Strange Design recreate
the date and location of the set list you are requesting

Thank you and we look forward to receiving your submissions!

All the best,
The Strange Design Family

SEE YOU IN THE FALL!
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

iam going to try and get my newest band booked at that goofy CAMP JAM 08 fest they are playing that looks like lots of fun!

ps. we might be opening for Col Bruce when he plays in memphis in a few weeks ;0)When is he playing? i'm going to be in Memphis 3/22 for Outformation. That's a Friday night.