Disco Rockin Llamas Debut EP!!!

Started by ColForbin, April 01, 2009, 02:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColForbin

Hey gang,

Just wanted to let you fine folks know that my band, Disco Rockin Llamas are releasing our debut EP next Saturday night, April 11th.  Here's a look at the show poster:

Jakt is a local dj who we like to play with and do some cool seemless set stuff with him to transistion between sets without stopping the music.  Also, just to let everyone know, some of the tracks can be heard on our myspace but the album will be for sale via Itunes very soon, I'll keep you posted in case anybody is interested. 

Peace and funky love vibes,

ColForbin
DRL.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

Poster

Epic! When are you coming state side so we can put some shows togethar? Lets promote this thing into some $$$. Our disk is still slated to debut April 18th. We now have the drummer from MOFRO laying it down in a vintage gretsch kit and it sound totally 2.0 compared to where we were writing the tunes a month ago. :-)

Congrats!!!

mcgrupperton

Congrats! I really dig the poster art. I think I have a thing for llamas, but I think we all may haha.

ColForbin

To Poster:

Thanks brother, I would love to bring it down stateside to get some shows on the go with you guys.  Oh money and shitty Canadian currency, woe is you.  We'll see what we can get on the go though.  Looking forward to the new stuff.

To mcgrupperton:

Thanks on the congrats, I'm digging the poster art too.  The same girl also did our album cover as well, it's crazy funky.
Current rig: 
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp

ColForbin

Thought I would post some pics from our cd launch back in April.  Enjoy.

The setup

The show - early on

And so we go...

The crowd

The merch stand, as it was...

Current rig: