Started by rmolsonguitars, March 25, 2014, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmolsonguitars

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

TheSeeker

PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

Mister Buddy

Seriously, go fuck yourself, Olsen. You're not welcome here.

Poster

Kinda just makes you think, are people really this stupid in Arkansas? Hailing from the Mid South, I can assure you that yes, yes indeed, people from Arkansas can be this stupid.

rmolsonguitars

Thanks for keeping this thread going... because of you great guys, I just got another sale today.

Best Regards to all of you...
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Buffered

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 12, 2014, 06:43:24 PM
Thanks for keeping this thread going... because of you great guys, I just got another sale today.

Does it feel good leading people down the wrong path?
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Buffered on April 13, 2014, 11:25:29 AM

The Ollandoc's I sell, look great and sound great with their USA made wiring and with the pickups
made in Seymour Duncan's custom shop.  You would not know, because you have never played one.

You have an opinion and you are entitled to it... but opinions are like assholes, everyone one has one.

Great that we can agree to disagree and even better that those who love my guitars are not so narrow minded.

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Buffered

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 13, 2014, 11:55:57 AM

The Ollandoc's I sell, look great and sound great with their USA made wiring and with the pickups
made in Seymour Duncan's custom shop.  You would not know, because you have never played one.

You have an opinion and you are entitled to it... but opinions are like assholes, everyone one has one.

Great that we can agree to disagree and even better that those who love my guitars are not so narrow minded.

whatever pal, go hock your shitty shit somewhere else and keep Seymour out of this.
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Buffered on April 13, 2014, 12:06:46 PM

whatever pal, go hock your shitty shit somewhere else and keep Seymour out of this.

In reality,  how can a person judge something he has not tried?  And Seymour Duncan makes the pickups
for this line of guitars so I can't keep them out of this.  People always ask what type of pickups a guitar
has. Seymour Duncan pickups are in here to stay.... 
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Happyorange27

Come on people. Give this guy a chance. These are guenuine France Languedoc inspired guitars, but not Paul Languedoc inspired guitars. They might have just a teensey, weensey bit less quality than the French ones, but Europe is next to Asia, and damnit that is close enough am I right!  Don't knock it till you've tried it. Seriously don't even knock on the guitar because it might initiate a crack in the Elmers glue joint.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Heady Jam Fan

You say he's entitled to his opinion, then you invalidate his opinion by calling him narrow minded? Kinda sounds like a contradiction to me.
Everyone who has tried one on this forum said they think their very poorly built.

Seymour Duncans are good pickups and I'm glad to hear your doing something right, but putting new tires on a beat car doesn't make it a Ferrari. It makes it a waste of tires.
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on April 13, 2014, 04:35:52 PM

You say he's entitled to his opinion, then you invalidate his opinion by calling him narrow minded? Kinda sounds like a contradiction to me.
Everyone who has tried one on this forum said they think their very poorly built.

Seymour Duncans are good pickups and I'm glad to hear your doing something right, but putting new tires on a beat car doesn't make it a Ferrari. It makes it a waste of tires.

No one is trying to make a Ferrari or a hand built $10,000 guitar.  Just supplying a demanding market of people that want a full hollow guitar made with no plywoods or laminates and with decent hardware. No one else has did that without hitting the $5,000.00 dollar mark. Unfortunately, that is ut of the price range of the average person. Anyone here could go into business and offer them another alternative.

No one has tried the new models with the USA made harnesses and Seymour Duncan pickups so not much room to judge on that.  All I have heard so far is some one built a kit or tried someone else kit. One reference was made to someone buying a kit to get a high dollar set of pickups... I quite believe that to be one of the many stories told by that poster. 

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 13, 2014, 05:49:17 PM
Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on April 13, 2014, 04:35:52 PM

No one is trying to make a Ferrari or a hand built $10,000 guitar.  Just supplying a demanding market of people that want a full hollow guitar made with no plywoods or laminates and with decent hardware. No one else has did that without hitting the $5,000.00 dollar mark. Unfortunately, that is 0ut of the price range of the average person. Anyone here could go into business and offer them another alternative.

No one has tried the new models with the USA made harnesses and Seymour Duncan pickups so not much room to judge on that.  All I have heard so far is some one built a kit or tried someone else kit. One reference was made to someone buying a kit to get a high dollar set of pickups... I quite believe that to be one of the many stories told by that poster. 

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

TheSeeker

This guy reminds me of Vanilla Ice.  "I didn't steal the beat from Under Pressure....I changed a beat from a 1/4 note to an 1/8th note"  HAHA...you suck balls dude...go away!
PRS SE Semi-Hollow>Korg Tuner>Whammy ii>TS-9 Silver>TS-9 Silver>Ross Compressor>Delay>Ditto>Microverb>CAE Black Cat Vibe>Fender HRD (Weber Blue Dog)

rmolsonguitars

Nice try... I will give you credit for that.
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com