More History of Languedoc

Started by rmolsonguitars, March 25, 2014, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happyorange27

RM, posternutbag is obviously a Phish reference and a term of endearment to my friend Poster. He and I are cool together. He didn't earn his negative karma as truly as you did here. So I'm sorry you haven't been around long enough to get that I'm actually being sarcastic. Troll away man.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Happyorange27

And never rip on Heady. You truly have no idea how awesome that cat is. We talk all the time on the phone. Dude is about as real and intelligent as hell. Ignorance and hate will not get you far.
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

Poster

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Happyorange27 on March 31, 2014, 08:44:44 PM
And never rip on Heady. You truly have no idea how awesome that cat is. We talk all the time on the phone. Dude is about as real and intelligent as hell. Ignorance and hate will not get you far.

Yea right... I wants to act like he knows it all and he gives advice on installing pickups too right?

Here is part of his own post that showed me he doesn't know squat about wiring...

---------------------

New pickups and wiring (Lollar content)
« on: August 08, 2012, 07:42:09 PM »

I finally got my Lollar Imperials installed in my guitar, after 18 days!

I tried it myself and it seemed to work until I reinstalled all the electronics, I think I messed up something putting it all back together. Rather than spend another three hours I decided to take it to a tech ASAP...

So two days later I took it to a place I used to go to religiously until three years ago when they f'ed up installing a single coil  Huh then I went to try fuzz pedals a few months ago and not a single sales person knew anything about them, so I gave them a lesson a fuzz. But they said they could fix it that day, called me back 9 days later saying the wiring schema just couldn't possibly work, lol, I hadn't changed anything, but they wouldn't believe me.
------------------
Instead of spending three hours and knowing he couldn't fix it!!! LOL
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
All Types of Hollow & Semi-hollow Guitar Kits
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on March 31, 2014, 09:45:42 PM

Yea right... I wants to act like he knows it all and he gives advice on installing pickups too right?

Here is part of his own post that showed me he doesn't know squat about wiring...

---------------------

I tried it myself and it seemed to work until I reinstalled all the electronics, I think I messed up something putting it all back together. Rather than spend another three hours I decided to take it to a tech ASAP...

So two days later I took it to a place I used to go to religiously until three years ago when they f'ed up installing a single coil  Huh then I went to try fuzz pedals a few months ago and not a single sales person knew anything about them, so I gave them a lesson a fuzz. But they said they could fix it that day, called me back 9 days later saying the wiring schema just couldn't possibly work, lol, I hadn't changed anything, but they wouldn't believe me.
------------------

Great business model, lying on forum visited by the only people who might be your customers then insulting people. Wiring a hollowbody is tough, that was my first try and I posted because I'm not embarrassed or trying to hide that I messed it up. But you fancy yourself a Luthier and you have someone else do the electronics? I don't want to have messed up electronics in an awesome guitar, you've probably never played an awesome guitar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Heady Jam Fan on March 31, 2014, 10:45:40 PM
Quote from: rmolsonguitars on March 31, 2014, 09:45:42 PM

---------------------

------------------

Great business model, lying on forum visited by the only people who might be your customers then insulting people. Wiring a hollowbody is tough, that was my first try and I posted because I'm not embarrassed or trying to hide that I messed it up. But you fancy yourself a Luthier and you have someone else do the electronics? I don't want to have messed up electronics in an awesome guitar, you've probably never played an awesome guitar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just like I have did in my construction business... you don't try to do all the work yourself.  Lot better to work as a manager than a trying to do all the labor yourself. If all I sold was few guitars a year, that would be a different story. But I do install all of the harnesses and because I have them so well made, they slide in so easily I can have a harness in about 10 minutes.

You are one of the last people who to should talk about insulting people... its your nature. Anyway, I was just restating what you yourself said in a previous post.

Here I will give you something else to insult me with.  I sell a lot of hollow and semi hollow guitar kits.  These  pics were sent in by my customers. Most were built by members of different forums. You can bash them like you have the people who have bought my Ollandoc's. Well, maybe it was wasn't you that called them assholes but I can go back and see what you referred to them as. 

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Poster

More chinese glue guitars. And by the way, this isnt name calling, this is describing the pictures as simply, concisely, and accurately as possible. I'm glad the nascar forums dig your bright and in charge semi hollow guitars. I bet they sound just like the Gibson's you ripped off. Oh wait, no, no they dont sound like that at all. How would I know? I took the time to put some nice Gibson guts, into a chinese made 335 before, still just a glued up piece of shit, with good electronics. Why not sell 10 quality guitars a year? Instead of thousands of shit guitars? Are you going to post more pictures purple flame maple laminate childrens guitars? RM OLSON Guitars = Conceived in Arkansas

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Poster on April 01, 2014, 11:52:38 AM
More chinese glue guitars. And by the way, this isnt name calling, this is describing the pictures as simply, concisely, and accurately as possible. I'm glad the nascar forums dig your bright and in charge semi hollow guitars. I bet they sound just like the Gibson's you ripped off. Oh wait, no, no they dont sound like that at all. How would I know? I took the time to put some nice Gibson guts, into a chinese made 335 before, still just a glued up piece of shit, with good electronics. Why not sell 10 quality guitars a year? Instead of thousands of shit guitars? Are you going to post more pictures purple flame maple laminate childrens guitars? RM OLSON Guitars = Conceived in Arkansas

Gibson's 335 style guitars are laminate and so are all the other so called name brand guitars... Gibson, Fender and the rest have Asian made guitars.  The average guy has the same as they can't afford a Gibson (or any other shop) custom shop made model.

Apparently no children are allowed on this forum as long as big mouths like yours are allowed... people see right through your bull.

R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

rmolsonguitars

Quote from: Happyorange27 on March 31, 2014, 08:41:29 PM
RM, posternutbag is obviously a Phish reference and a term of endearment to my friend Poster. He and I are cool together. He didn't earn his negative karma as truly as you did here. So I'm sorry you haven't been around long enough to get that I'm actually being sarcastic. Troll away man.

People from this forum have said Poster has been on people's asses for a long long time so no doubt plenty of that Karma is well deserved. With a mouth like that, his mom must have always been out of soap...
R M Olson Guitars
Ollandoc Guitars
www.rmolsonguitars.com

Buffered

Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation

Heady Jam Fan

Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9

Poster

I hope you keep posting more bullshit so its easier for other people to find this discussion. Screen captured everything he posted for future reference.

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: rmolsonguitars on April 01, 2014, 01:51:23 PM
People from this forum have said Poster has been on people's asses for a long long time so no doubt plenty of that Karma is well deserved. With a mouth like that, his mom must have always been out of soap...

Anyone who gets to know poster likes him. One reason people like him is because he doesn't sugarcoat anything.

You also presuppose Poster, or anyone, would care if someone is bad-mouthing him behind our back.
If that is even true, and the person really cared or wanted to support you, they'd post in this thread.
And thats only "if" its true - after your ridiculous arguments posted in this thread, no one believes you about anything.

On that note, I happened across one of the reviews you quoted - the one where the fella said "the best statement for the quality of RMOlsen guitars is more the fact that there just aren't any used RMOlsen guitars to be bought." If you read beyond the first post, the thesis would be that your guitars are ok - what you'd expect to get - for $200: at that price you expect blemishes in the finish, glue on the fretboard. There were closeup pics of a tele that frankly looked like a novice built it - and thats fine to sell novice-quality instruments at that price IF thats how you market them. The problem is that your misrepresenting the quality of your guitars and the price your asking for these hollowbodies are far beyond what one ought to pay for novice quality work. Not to mention, hollowbodies are harder to build, thus your quality has dropped off compared to the tele. Quoting only positive reviews, or reviews out of context like the one I quoted above, only continues to misrepresent yourself. From the start of this thread, all I asked of you was that you were truthful to us and yourself and I would at least respect that. I do not see any honesty and I can't see how anyone would trust you to build them a $1,200 guitar.

Those kits of your that other people finished look better than the ones you finished, even those I think most of those finishes are really cheesy, but thats just my opinion.

I'm still baffled how you can rationalize coming on a Phish fan-base forum, a guest and outsider, stealing from a fundamental person Phish's history whom we all respect, slandering him, misrepresenting yourself and your work, insulting us, and, on top of that, trying to market something.

Heady Jam Fan

Quote from: Poster on April 01, 2014, 02:22:47 PM
I hope you keep posting more bullshit so its easier for other people to find this discussion. Screen captured everything he posted for future reference.

Yeah, I used the "print" button on the top right.
But I'd be happier if RM just deleted the thread and never posted on this forum again.

Buffered

Why not go try and sell some snake oil over on phantasytour? See if they have a different opinion?
Gibson ES-339, PRS DGT & 408
Redplate CD2, Valvetrain Beninngton Reverb, Fryette Power Station
Little Miss Sunshine - Keeley Tone Workstation - MuFX Micro-tron III - Keeley Delay Workstation