Boomerang phrase sampler III, version 1

Started by cactuskeeb, April 26, 2010, 08:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactuskeeb

http://www.boomerangmusic.com/Rang%20III.html

Has anyone tried this...

It only took them 7 years to develop it. :D

jadirusso

Yeah I've been interested in one of these too but was waiting to see other people's thoughts on it. It seems not too many people have one tho as I haven't seen much info. Looks like it could be pretty sick tho from the descriptions on the website. Poster you need to follow up and get a trial unit from them!
Joe

current rig: AO Guitars Koa Venus Hollow-Rim->Q-tron->RMC2->Fulltone OCD->TS-9->TS-9 silver->Ross Compressor->Whammy II->Nova Repeater->Boomerang+->Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI

Other guitars: Gibson Les Paul Double Cut, Fender Strat, Ibanez AS-80, Carvin AE-185
Other amps: Fender Twin Reverb reissue, Mesa Boogie Mark III head

jadirusso

Oh I figured maybe the first few didn't work and that they had fixed the issue by now.. Well looks like they are lining up a new revision for June so maybe those ones will work. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I have an older 'rang anyway that works fine for my needs.. was just intrigued by the new features
Joe

current rig: AO Guitars Koa Venus Hollow-Rim->Q-tron->RMC2->Fulltone OCD->TS-9->TS-9 silver->Ross Compressor->Whammy II->Nova Repeater->Boomerang+->Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI

Other guitars: Gibson Les Paul Double Cut, Fender Strat, Ibanez AS-80, Carvin AE-185
Other amps: Fender Twin Reverb reissue, Mesa Boogie Mark III head

strangedesign

I've still got the original boomerang. i need to up grade the chip to the 2nd version. have any of you done this?
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

ColForbin

Quote from: strangedesign on May 08, 2010, 04:58:39 PM
I've still got the original boomerang. i need to up grade the chip to the 2nd version. have any of you done this?

Is that the one before the +?  Or was their another version?
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

strangedesign

Quote from: ColForbin on July 30, 2010, 08:01:11 AM
Quote from: strangedesign on May 08, 2010, 04:58:39 PM

Is that the one before the +?  Or was their another version?
yep, the one before the +. I haven't looked recently but a few years ago they had a chip that you could purchase to upgrade it to the + version
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org