Trey goes wireless

Started by Happyorange27, January 02, 2012, 12:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

fulltone1989

That is pretty sweet! I'm awful thankful that Red didn't fall from up there, starts moving when he's in the ZONE
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

Walker done done

Quote from: tomasmaclennan on January 02, 2012, 01:50:19 PM
That is pretty sweet! I'm awful thankful that Red didn't fall from up there, starts moving when he's in the ZONE

You could see on the live feed that he was harnessed in from the back via a pole running up to the lower of his back and connected to a back plate so he could lean against it, and I assume he was strapped into that.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

fulltone1989

Quote from: Walker done done on January 02, 2012, 02:22:06 PM
Quote from: tomasmaclennan on January 02, 2012, 01:50:19 PM

You could see on the live feed that he was harnessed in from the back via a pole running up to the lower of his back and connected to a back plate so he could lean against it, and I assume he was strapped into that.

That makes sense, I had to work on the 31st (I work at a hotel) and missed the webcast but I caught the 29th and 30th, 29th was definitely my favorite of the two but the 30th was a good time nonetheless. My favorite part was that the bathroom line was nonexistant and the cheese dip was much headier than the show's.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs

MomaDan

I only made it to 12/30 and it was a really fun show. First set had some strange song selection, I was expecting a Reba or some other big jam. The other forums are going crazy complaining about the entire run. It was nothing groundbreaking but still a solid run after not playing for 4 months. Listen to that Piper :o
LP Studio w/ Wolfetone DR. V>Wilson Rippah>MXR Classic Dist>CompRosser>Strymon Mobius>Boomerang>TU-2>Fender SF Champ

fulltone1989

Quote from: MomaDan on January 03, 2012, 05:16:03 PM
I only made it to 12/30 and it was a really fun show. First set had some strange song selection, I was expecting a Reba or some other big jam. The other forums are going crazy complaining about the entire run. It was nothing groundbreaking but still a solid run after not playing for 4 months. Listen to that Piper :o

Very true, the shorter Sand was a rager nonetheless but the f***** Axilla was pretty funny.

patrickstefanski

I made it to the 28th, 29th, and 31st, and watched the 30th at home.

The 29th was by far the best show, imo.
Followed by NYE.
Then the 30th.
Then the 28th.

Pretty good stuff all around, not the best Phish I've seen, not the worst.
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

Walker done done

Quote from: patrickstefanski on January 04, 2012, 08:45:14 AM
I made it to the 28th, 29th, and 31st, and watched the 30th at home.

The 29th was by far the best show, imo.
Followed by NYE.
Then the 30th.
Then the 28th.

Pretty good stuff all around, not the best Phish I've seen, not the worst.

Surprised to hear this.  I thought the 28th was by far the best show, both setlist selection and musically.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.