Main Menu

Recent posts

Guitars / Re: Equator Guitar Owners
Last post by Helping Friendly - December 28, 2016, 12:00:11 PM
I would be interested as well
Last post by bigebeer - December 28, 2016, 11:48:27 AM
I would be interested. How much did it cost?
Last post by trunkyfunk - December 28, 2016, 10:44:55 AM
Happy holidays yall. Sorry for the delay on this, but this definitely took longer than I originally thought. So I got er done!!! I had a local luthier/guitar tech make one. I was able to grab a couple pics. He basically took the same outline of the equator bone saddle and made a brass version. He mad the total height of the bridge so that it sits directly atop the base piece. Mainly the guitar sounds sick....and in my ears, the way the thing is supposed to sound.
Brighter
"More Brilliant"
Less Muffled
I dont have any sound clips, as I think they would turn out shitty anyway (I have an older blue snowball microphone and dont know exactly how to set it up by the amp to make it work best)
My guitar tech was also interested in making more of these if anyone was interested. I also cant seem to figure out how to upload an image, it just give me the [img] thing.
Cheers
Your Rig / Re: Treys MSG Rig
Last post by Hoody - December 26, 2016, 07:31:10 PM
That's 4 amps live in 2016.  Pretty unusual for him.  And 4 overdrive pedals.

And what, 4 different Languedocs.  Wonder why so many changes.

Can't wait to hear it.

Anyone ever figure out why he had that blue strat on stage for the entire fall tour?
Last post by wolfmansfather - December 24, 2016, 03:53:56 PM
haha.

ya i think the 808s are both vintage. not sure if any mods are done..
Last post by seriesnuns - December 24, 2016, 11:06:10 AM
I think he's having some mid-life GAS. Ha

I'm curious to see what sticks.

Since 2009 I think we've had mainly the Mesa

Lately  Bogner, Fender, Marshall, now the Trainwreck.

I would like to know the story behind that TS808, looks like it's been reliced hard core.
Your Rig / Treys MSG Rig
Last post by wolfmansfather - December 23, 2016, 09:32:52 PM
2 808s and a klon.. New Trainwreck komet amp.. And 2 new bruno cabs.

wow

im excited to hear this!
Your Rig / Re: Power Supply/Powered Pedal...
Last post by Arafel - December 01, 2016, 03:23:04 PM
You should get a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2. Has isolated power for up fo 8 effects, with pedal cleaning built in. Works like a charm and it rules

www.guitarcenter.com/Voodoo-Lab/Pedal-Power-2-Power-Supply.gc
Last post by webephishin - November 30, 2016, 10:39:43 PM
Quote from: Happyorange27 on November 30, 2016, 07:42:15 PM
Try to actually reduce all these independent power sources. If you had just one spot with one common ground, you should have less noise. You might have too many ground potentials right now.  Also what other electro magnetic interference could be near by like flourecent lights or old wiring in the walls. Environment matters. Check your wall power and polarity.

yeah, there is a fluorescent light plugged into the same 4-outlet on the wall, and it is an old building.  i have a power conditioner in a rack that has a mixer, amp for PA speakers, etc in it, but i also plug in my guitar amp and one of my surge protectors into that.  Then, that surge protector has 2 ONESPOTS, my univibe supply, whammy II supply.
Last post by Happyorange27 - November 30, 2016, 07:42:15 PM
Try to actually reduce all these independent power sources. If you had just one spot with one common ground, you should have less noise. You might have too many ground potentials right now.  Also what other electro magnetic interference could be near by like flourecent lights or old wiring in the walls. Environment matters. Check your wall power and polarity.