Main Menu

my rig

Started by liquidloop, September 25, 2009, 02:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liquidloop

greetings all!  i've followed this board for ages, and finally decided to join.  thought i would start by posting a photo of my rig, and asking a question or two.  so far, it's

fulltone clyde deluxe wah (to be replaced) > maxon AF-9 > ibanez ts808 (to be modded) x2 > analogman bi-comp > boss oc-3

i'm currently using a fender strat with '69 pickups, and a custom unity gain buffer with effects loop into a fender twin reverb.  i'm wanting to expand my horizons and start looping - any recommendations for a quality looper?  a friend gave me some effects pedals (although i may ebay them) since his switch from guitar to bass.  i have 4 boss dd-7's, fulltone mini-dejavibe, fulltone super-trem, boss rc-50xl, and a custom 3-loop switch unit.  i can't stomach the boss looper, but i do like the dd-7's.  with four of them, i can pick and choose 4 settings (hold/modulate/reverse/delay/etc).  i'm sending a used whammy IV i scored for $50 to molten voltage; they are customizing the effect switch to control as little or as many functions as possible, and swapping the LED colors for easier visibility on stage.  they offer all sorts of mods.

cactuskeeb

Nice setup.  How well does that strat stay in tune?