Help me Antelope for a good cause! (shameless begging)

Started by Stecks, March 04, 2013, 02:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stecks

Hey gang;

So this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with guitar.  You guys may or may not know about my story, but I run a 5k on National Cancer Surviors' Day, this year it will be on Sunday, June 2nd.  So yeah, I'm here begging for money.  It supports a local nonprofit that provides services to anyone affected by cancer, FREE OF CHARGE!  If anyone wants to donate, or even set your gearshifts to the high gears of your souls and run it with me, that'd be awesome.  The link below will let you see my site, join my team (for $23 bucks you get to join the team and get a T-shirt, if you can't make it to the event I'll ship it to you), or donate (sorry, no shirt).  Spread the love!

http://thegatheringplace.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=1033223&u=1033223-358925016

(end of begging)
Schecter C1 Classic - Takamine EG334BC acoustic/electric.  Tuner>volume>VOX wah>TS9> Morley ABY selector/split/combiner, PathA:CS9>BF2>DigiDelay, PathB:envelope filter>AD9, 1971 Fender Twin (slightly modded) amplifier

"Remember:  information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is THE BEST." - FZ