Main Menu

DM2000 clicks

Started by Brian27, July 07, 2010, 04:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian27

Id there a way to stop the clicking when you are holding a delay loop?

sour d

Quote from: Brian27 on July 07, 2010, 04:38:12 PM
Id there a way to stop the clicking when you are holding a delay loop?
It shouldn't be clicking. None of the dm2000's I've owned have done that, but I had problems with one of the later dmd2000's (silver colored) doing that. If I'm thinking of the same problem you are trying to describe. The way I fixed it was to set the delay to 420 and leave it in my rack to take up space but I don't plug anything in to it. It just powers up when I plug in my rack and displays one of my favorite numbers. For you, you might want to see if you get the same result when you use the button on the front to hold something instead of a footswitch or vice versa.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

Brian27

I did that and still clicks. i guess i need a loop footswitch that way it stays on but i can switch the signal in and out