Main Menu

wet/dry/wet rig?

Started by Armenian Man, September 07, 2010, 09:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armenian Man

Can somebody please help me understand this whole deal? I have a custom pedal board built by tom peck....its got all of my effects in there on a true bypass system.  I have the tube screamers and the wah up front, and in the effects loop i have all my time delay pedals.  What would be the best method if i wanted a wet dry wet system?  I currently have a two rock custom reverb v2 that i am playing through....i know i want a speaker cab and a head for the system, but i can't really seem to grasp the whole concept:)  I guess i need layed out in lamence terms....by the way, i have been looking for this site forever!!!! i think it is consuming all my time and money....but i will get that good guitar tone i am looking for soon....in the mean while i will continue to chase the dragon

Poster

probably the easiest way is to run through a blending looper. it takes a mono quater inch input and it "bleeds" in the amount of wet or effected signal you want.

google search "badger effects" Mr. Robert would be happy to make you one to experiment with on the cheap. My bass player and keyboardist use his bleading looper devices and they always work. oh and there pretty cheap!