I'm Back!

Started by strangedesign, February 13, 2008, 03:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangedesign

What's up guys! I haven't logged into the site in about 3 weeks. I just finished up writting all the code for the new www.setformation.com site. Every venue, show and setlist has been put into a database. I designed and built them a brand new front end and a  fairly large admin section on the backend to manage the entire site. Everything seems to be working so hopfully I won't be writting too much more code and can get back over here.
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

Quote from: \"strangedesign\"What's up guys! I haven't logged into the site in about 3 weeks. I just finished up writting all the code for the new www.setformation.com site. Every venue, show and setlist has been put into a database. I designed and built them a brand new front end and a  fairly large admin section on the backend to manage the entire site. Everything seems to be working so hopfully I won't be writting too much more code and can get back over here.

hey good to have you back. i just quit my job today, so i guess its safe to say iam back too... those fucks tried to pay me a week late. so they can enjoy driving that business into the ground on their own.

arkjdfgkjdbf

Quote from: \"posternutbag\"
hey good to have you back. i just quit my job today, so i guess its safe to say iam back too... those fucks tried to pay me a week late. so they can enjoy driving that business into the ground on their own.

Damn I was psyched for you, too bad that didn't work out.  I say the few of us here go in on a business somehow.

strangedesign

i will help any of you guys out with promotion on the site. banner ads, links, whatever...
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

well i was actually thinking about putting up a myspace business page and selling circuit bent toys/pedals etc along with some modded garmopat stuff. i can get the circuit bent speak and spells for 110 a piece for a 30 percent resale markup,

but iam paying for an LLC for my own marketing firm next week, so hopefully ill have better luck :lol:

gratephulphish123

Quote from: \"posternutbag\"well i was actually thinking about putting up a myspace business page and selling circuit bent toys/pedals etc along with some modded garmopat stuff. i can get the circuit bent speak and spells for 110 a piece for a 30 percent resale markup,

but iam paying for an LLC for my own marketing firm next week, so hopefully ill have better luck :lol:

my uncle started an independent parts selling/making buisness and he's been doing extremely well. he was able to quit his normal job and focus exclusively on the buisness.