Albany, NY was siiiiiiick!

Started by TheCrimsonKing, November 30, 2009, 01:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCrimsonKing

Wow, I haven't been to many Phish shows but these were definitely my favorite (so far)  They played amazing songs the whole time and the energy of the crowd feeding to the band's energy was amazing. They looked like they were sincerely having as great of a time as the 15,000 (or whatever the number may be) fans there.  There was a fair share of crowd idiocy too though (people tripping and literally tripping over people in their seats).  or the story of the fat naked guy tripping too hard after the show and being cuffed on the pavement surrounded by police naked yelling for his mom (whom I feel sorry for, really)

But overall this was one of the best weekends of my life and i might be a little ripped writing this, so chances are it's incoherent.

Was anyone else there or going to the MSGs?

If you weren't check out the soundboards, they brought the f**king jams!

mcgrupperton

was there. haven't gotten lost in a jam like that in soo long. amazing. can't wait for MSG.

Poster

the boys are on fire these days. playing alot of the same material but who gives a shit :0)

portland looked NUTS

TheCrimsonKing

Quote from: posternutbag on November 30, 2009, 11:16:45 AM
the boys are on fire these days. playing alot of the same material but who gives a shit :0)

portland looked NUTS

Yeah I downloaded the show it's amazing. Meat, Undermind, Moma Dance, Mike's Song, Crimes of The Mind....I love it all.