Main Menu

E

Started by Poster, January 02, 2010, 10:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

E
I

picture_of_nectar

Yeah, I'm not a fan of gaudy abolone trim either.

Our local mom+pop guitar shoop sells Ltd, and they seem pretty nice. They make a lot of 'shreeder' guitars, but the LP copy looks cool. Are they owned by Godin? Because that shop doesn't deal any of the big names, only Godin and Ltd.
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

Walker done done

That is purdy, me likey
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

jonb52578

i played a couple of these at namm a few years back. we got a huge kick out of them because the ones without emgs come with duncans in them. there were these, a tele with a humbucker in the neck, a strat and a pbass that were ALL better than the originals. one of the guys had a gibson with him and we plugged em in side by side and the esp actually sounded and played better. nice to see esp getting back to their roots instead of all the useless shredder crap they have been putting out. i remember these, the orange tiny terror and the new hartke hydrive shit being the things we talked about most from namm that year.
talking about music is like dancing about architecture

picture_of_nectar

Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

iceman91

That looks awesome, can't wait to see it after all the work is done on it.