Main Menu

SD 2.1

Started by strangedesign, February 27, 2010, 01:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangedesign

Julia Hannah Harris
Born 1:40am 2/22/2010

Beth almost had this one at home. She didn't bother telling me her contractions were close until they were 5 minutes apart. She had the baby 25 min after we got to the hospital. By The time we got to the hospital, 6-8 min away, they were 2 minutes apart. I ran and grabbed the nurse and they wheeled her in, checked her out and said she was fully dilated. She said can I get my epidural? They said it's too late. She freaked out and started screaming and crying, which made me start crying. Luckily it was quick. She pushed once and her water broke. She pushed again and the baby Hannah came out. We had another scare the next morning. Her lab work came in and her white blood count was at 40; 4 times the norm. They thought she might have an infection and sent her to NICU for 3 days. She got poked a lot, but she got a bunch of antibiotics and everything went back to normal. We made it home yesterday and everyone is doing great!

Hannah, me, my Mother and her Mother, my Grandmother
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

GonePhishing46

Glad to here the good news bud. Congratulations
Custom Hollowbody -> TS-10 -> TS-9 modded -> Ross Compressor -> Whammy II (True Bypass) -> Tuner -> Black Cat Vibe -> Alesis Quadraverb -> Groove Tubes Soul-O-75 -> Groove Tubes 4x10 Cabinet || Hammond Leslie

Poster

huge congrats! you should take that baby to hollywood for Gerber commercials! lol j/k

picture_of_nectar

Congrats! I had my first last spring. Kids are great!
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

YouEnjoyMyReba

Congratulations man!
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

Walker done done

Congrats to you and your wife Scott, that's awesome =)
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

strangedesign

Thanks guys! That was our last. no more babies for us. It worked out good. We now have a boy and a girl and they are a year and a half apart. Hopefully he takes care of her and she keeps him out of trouble.

:cheers
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org