A

Started by Poster, September 16, 2010, 12:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

A
W

ColForbin

^^^^^^

That post is making me super horny to place my order, I can't wait for mine.......!!!!!

Thanks poster, it's always nice to reaffirm that I am making the right decision.  I don't know if I can even handle it, I might die the day I open the case for the first time.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

picture_of_nectar

Stoaked for you Poster, there's nothing like owning a guitar you love.

But this thread is useless without pics! ;)
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

picture_of_nectar

That's cool. I think I'd have a hard time selling off my different guitars, even if I do find "the ONE."

Trying to sell my Martin to pay for a '99 PRS Archtop Artisan I found in mint condition, the thing sounds like a dream.

picture_of_nectar

Do people really just up and walk off with guitars at a gig? God that would be so fucked up...

Walker done done

Quote from: picture_of_nectar on September 16, 2010, 03:04:50 PM
Do people really just up and walk off with guitars at a gig? God that would be so fucked up...

Tell me about it, can you imagine that happening?  Happened to a local Portland guy last year.  I don't know him well but got the message on FB about it and saw flyers around town.  Karma.  Karma ALWAYS fucking wins.  It's like Mother Nature. 
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

picture_of_nectar

heard Mike's bass got stolen from a show in the early 90's.

Happyorange27

Poster, I am super happy for you.  If you are satisfied and the rest of the folks agree that AO is the shit, then it is irrefutable that they make the holy grail.  Pics man...we want pics (and audio).
A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

aoguitars

Poster, thanks for the kickass testimonial, bud. Can't thank you enough. It's always been my intention to build a good-looking, great sounding axe that is solid as a rock, and so far everyone has the same reaction that you do. Psyched to hear that it worked the tour and hasn't budged!

And I have to admit, AO Kenobi is hilarious! Love it.
ao

Andrew Olson
AO Guitars
www.aoguitars.com