Mike is so awesome....

Started by patrickstefanski, October 14, 2010, 02:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picture_of_nectar

sick Patrick! You jammed with Gordo, how fuckin' cool is that?
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone

phishlips

Yeah, that was a real good time last night.  A little bummed that I didn't get to jam, missed the cutoff by 2 people...oh well.  Not the end of the world.  Still really cool just to be that close to the action, and great to meet Patrick too.  Some good players and some just ok moments but for the most part everybody that got up there was just wankin it as hard as they could for as long as they were up there.  Pretty cool.  And Joe Russo was a lot of fun to watch.
G&L ASAT lately into- RMC3, modded ts7, modded ts9, ibanez delay, ross compressor, boss tuner, fender super.  lots of other stuff but thats the meat and potatoes.

patrickstefanski

Quote from: phishlips on October 19, 2010, 03:16:37 PM
Still really cool just to be that close to the action, and great to meet Patrick too. 

Yeah man, likewise, sorry I couldn't hang longer.  My gf has been working ridiculous hours lately, she was bushed.
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

ShockedAndPersuaded

NICE MAN!!! ;D  That is fan-fucking-tastic.  Congrats dude!
Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100
Effects Loop: DD-7(short)>DD-7(long)