Merry Christmas SD

Started by ShockedAndPersuaded, December 25, 2010, 11:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockedAndPersuaded

Merry Christmas to everyone here at SD!  I hope everyone has a happy holiday and enjoys the time together with there families.  I appreciate the great gift that this site gives and all the good people here. Happy Holidays from my family to yours!
Guitars: 4 custom built, '79 LP standard, '69 ES 355, '83 LP Jr, '02 PRS HB II, '99 Strat>Bypass looper: Whammy II>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Maxon OD9Pro+>Cusack Tap-A-Whirl>Deja Vibe>Neo Ventilator>Fuchs TDS 100
Effects Loop: DD-7(short)>DD-7(long)

sour d

Quote from: ShockedAndPersuaded on December 25, 2010, 11:30:54 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone here at SD!  I hope everyone has a happy holiday and enjoys the time together with there families.  I appreciate the great gift that this site gives and all the good people here. Happy Holidays from my family to yours!
Absolutely agree. Well put. I hope everybody got all the gear they wished for.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe