Just set up my gear in stereo.... troubleshooting help needed?!?!

Started by IamWILSON, November 12, 2011, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happyorange27

A.O. Hollowbody>Whammy II>MC-404 CAE Wah>Polytune Mini>Whipple Baby Tooth Fuzz>TS9 early 80's>TS9 Analogman Silver>Bone Squeeze Compressor>Wilson Effects Haze Deluxe>Fish N Chips Eq>Flashback Delay>gigfx chopper>Jamman Stereo>Fender Blues Jr. III w/ Billm mods & Cannabis Rex

IamWILSON

Quote from: Poster on December 31, 2011, 02:30:45 PM
jesus h christ. all wrong. your amps are out of phase. happens all the time with 2 amps. radial makes the "switchbone" with a phase switch and a ground lift, try that, its what luther dickinson uses for all his stuff. they work well.
I actually got all the kinks works out.  The mircroverb will take 1 input and split to 2 stereo outputs, while the Rotosphere will not.  So I took the microverb out of the effects loop and put it after the boomerang and before the Rotosphere.  After that everything was in balance perfectly.  The only bummer was finding out that the place we play most of our shows doesn't have a stereo board so it was only mic'd in mono and unless you were right up front, you couldn't really tell the difference.  But I will say that the microverb does sound really nice in stereo.  And now I understand the hype I've heard about the rotosphere.  Does a good job in mono, but really sounds legit in stereo. 

Guitars: Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AS80, Ibanez AF75, Malden Holly Keyser [SD Jazz (neck), SD '59 (bridge)], Carlo Robelli USH-500HB, Martin DC-1E ('98), and a Peavey Grind 5-string bass.

Effects in chain: Whammy II (dry out to Korg Tuner), RMC6, TS-9 ('82), TS-808 ('81), Ross Compressor, Fulltone SupaTrem, Fulltone DejaVibe2, TC Elec Nova Repeater, Ibanez Digital Modulation Delay III (DML20), Boomerang+, Alesis Microverb I, H&K Rotosphere MkII --> amps.

Amps: Mesa Boogie MkIII Blue Stripe, Egnator Rebel 20 head > Mesa Boogie Road King 2x12 cab, Fender Blues Jr. Humboldt, Marshall VS102R, Fender Champion 600, and Fender Frontman 25R.

Effects currently not in chain: Ross Compressor (MIT), Keeley Compressor (2-knob), Keeley TS-9, and TS-9 ('82).