What else are you listening to?

Started by Heady Jam Fan, November 02, 2012, 04:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duhigg

MOMADAN's got it on his list.  LETTUS!  I can't get enough of these guys since I've seen them at Jomeokee.  The Archive also has over 100+ shows for you listening pleasure. 
Cort CL-1500>Keeley comp>Qtron>Mosfet Fulldrive>808>Boss Phaser>Ibanez AD-9(83')>Boss RC-3>Volume Pedal>J.DiChiara Amp Custom 210 35w Country Bluesman

Heady Jam Fan

Awesome guys!

I listened through some of the bands on the list and everything was cool, whether it was the style I was looking for. I'm not real into the electronic stuff, though P-Groove does a good job, so did String Cheese on some more recent stuff and Umphrey's has some cool electronic tracks.

Although, I just spent the last of the money on my iTunes account on updating Garageband; only got to poke around a little, but it looks cool. I think it will inspire me to set up my recording gear again and maybe make some new tracks (not that I have free time). It looks like there are some new drum tracks for me to work with, which is awesome. On that note, Soundcloud has some new features (you might only have it if they offered you the beta) that helped me to find some cool drum tracks - the only problem people didn't list BPM on most of them.

Headless Hollowbody > Mesa Boogie MK III > TRM Trucker 212 w/ V30's
Whammy 5 > Mini Wah > 74 Script Phase 90 > CP9Pro+ > 82 TS9 > 83 TS9 > Ross Compressor > Turbo-Tuner > 83 AD9