Trey's guitar this tour

Started by rymann76, July 30, 2013, 11:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rymann76

So what guitar is Trey using this tour? I do not see the Ocelot. Or am I just missing something? See you at Dicks!

fulltone1989

I thought the Ocedoc was on stage for the earlier legs of the tour, right by page's setup. Is it not even on there anymore? On the Languedoc Guitars thread on TGP there's some great detective work going on as to what guitar that actually is. Was listening to Alpha night 1 last night and the tones were nice, and after listening through to the start of the tour I was not a big proponent of the Shiva setup.
Guitars: Gibson ES-339 and LP studio w/ grovers and WCR Fillmores. Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood CW, PRS SE Semi Hollow w/ mods, modded Ibanez MC300NT
Amps: Groove Tubes Soul-O 45, Fuchs ODS 50 mod - EVM12L, Emi RW&B, and Weber Cali cabs
Ardx20 w/ Amaze0 in the loop.

No Nice Guy

I think it's the other koa one, the one he used in the early 3.0 days, the one he used in Steam here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep6YzzxNTqU
Guitars:  Phred Ernesto, Michael Kelly Hourglass

Pedal Chain:  Korg Tuner > TS9 > Silver TS9 > Ross Clone > Phase 90 > Boss Tremolo > Whammy V > TC Flashback > TC Ditto

Amp:  Blues Jr

Deadicated Phan

Quote from: No Nice Guy on July 31, 2013, 02:24:30 PM
I think it's the other koa one, the one he used in the early 3.0 days, the one he used in Steam here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep6YzzxNTqU

+1

Looks like the koa one used before the Ocedoc
RMC 3>Whammy 4>AM ts-9 Brown>Maxon OD808>GCX--Mutron 3+>Boss Octave>DOD 250+>Phase 100>DM2000>Microverb 1>Boomerang+

Guitar: PRS Hollowbody II, Fender American Strat w/ Custom Shop Fat 50s
Amp: 1965 Fender Deluxe Amp, 1972 Blackfaced Twin Reverb
Cabs: Deluxe w/ Celestial Gold, Twin w/ stock speakers, Marshall 4x12 w/ Emi. Red, White, and Blues, Hard Truckers JG-1 w/ JBL K120 (looking for another speaker to go with it)

Walker done done

It is. Although he has brought out the Ocedoc on occasion.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.