Main Menu

P

Started by Poster, May 26, 2008, 09:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

P
S

ColForbin

Nice lookin setup!!  Where does that Deeelay stand in your chain?  At the end still?
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

strangedesign

what's the rubber mat looking stuff you put on the rang?
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

strangedesign

u have a link to this stuff? How's it holding up?
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

Stiles12

What size pedaltrain is that. Is that the Pro... do you recomend this pedalboard, or is there something else that you would have gotten if you could have
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

Stiles12

Nice, I was in between this one and the pedal pad, that thing has some cool features but I dont know if the features are worth that money.

Thanks for the recomendation
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

cactuskeeb

I'm just curious, what does Holly think about it (the new setup)?   ;)

Stiles12

SPL Transducer

Stiles12

I just wired mine up in my McInturff and I got the Diagram off Seymour duncan. what kind of selctor are you using, is it a shaller, or a fender mega switch?

SPL Transducer