Does Anyone Have...

Started by Stiles12, August 06, 2008, 08:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiles12

I jumped in my buddies car who I havent seen in forever, and He had this sick recording of Space Antelope, Where trey is sining All along the watch tower, and Franklins tower, A wierd Version of Fluffhead and stuff. I believe he said it was at a high school in CT. I cant get the show from him becuase he is in Rome for the next 7 weeks at school.

Does anyone have any space antelope that I could possibly trade you for... I havent been able to find any of it on the internet.
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

Poster

that show was at deerfield academy. trey went there for high school i think. i actually went to cardigan mountain in NH and we smoked those kids in lax, hockey, chess all the time. ahhh the wonder years

strangedesign

wow! I haven't heard anyone talk about that show in years. I know I used to have it. I have no clue what format it is in. I would guess analog or possible cdr. I know I never had it on DAT and definitely don't have it in any kind of .shn, .flac or even .mp3. I will take a look and see what I can come up with. You might try http://bt.etree.org
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org