hey guys!

Started by lumpy, October 01, 2008, 03:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumpy

can you still have fun?

Poster

i felt like putting a sign in my yard too.  :D

cactuskeeb

Dude your lawn is magestic in its lush greenness.  You obviously do not live in the dirty south, my friend, otherwise it would be devoid of anything but knots of crabgrass and bare earth, like mine, unless of course you have some secret like the old man that lives across the street from me, friggin old man with his green-thumb and stadium turf lawn...I hate him.

Poster

when we bought our house earlier this summer cactus our lawn looked like shit. after watering 2 times a week really good it looks about 90 percent better. my neighbors get theirs sprayed though so we have the shittiest one on the block lol. fuck um at least ours is natural ;0)

ColForbin

I would just like to report I had a dream last night where I was singing harmonies in a Trey and Mike acoustic show at our campus bar is PEI, Canada.  It was awesome, Cactus was ripping it!
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

Wolfe

I had one of those a few days ago...... they went from a crunchy Chalkdust to a crunchier Moma Dance.
I'm hoping it's deja vu.  ;)
Set your gearshift to the high gear of your soul!

ColForbin

Quote from: Wolfe on October 14, 2008, 09:45:19 AM
I had one of those a few days ago...... they went from a crunchy Chalkdust to a crunchier Moma Dance.
I'm hoping it's deja vu.  ;)

Hey Wolfe, not sure if you are a fan of Heroes but maybe we are long lost brothers and our real mom is actually Angela Petrelli, and we dream the future.....except instead of death and stuff we dream about Phish..... I smell a sitcom!!
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

Poster

LOL^^^

Seriously though I cant wait for Hampton. Iam praying I get tickets. On a downer note though, one of my best friends who went to IT with me just got paralyzed in an accident. So Iam going to have to live it up to represent for my wounded brethren.

Wolfe

All the best to him Poster. 

Naw I haven't seen Heroes, but I'll check it out.
Set your gearshift to the high gear of your soul!

Poster

thanks wolfe. he is a good dude. a funny, corky, fat kid, we have probably eaten at about 1000 restaurants togethar. he has lived his life to the fullest though and didnt hurt anyone but himself in this terrible accident so hopefully johnny law gives him a break. since he was on probation for possesion of marijuana, and since he had a couple drinks in his 350ib system, if he survives the surgeries he may end up paralyzed and in prison.  ??? :-X