People arrested at phish...

Started by Stiles12, March 12, 2009, 01:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stiles12

MARCH 11--The return of Phish to the concert stage has been a welcome development for both fans of the jam band and police. During a series of concerts last weekend in Hampton, Virginia, authorities arrested nearly 200 Phish fans, most for possession or distribution of narcotics (cops reported seizing $68,000 and illegal drugs with a purported street value of--exactly!--$1,213,882.80). On the following pages you'll find a mug shot sampler of the Phish fans nabbed during the March 6-8 "multi-jurisdictional operation" overseen by the Hampton Police Division. (25 pages)

This is stupid but funny to laugh at... some of these people are just the biggest wookies 

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0311091phish1.html
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

Poster

Stiles12

i knew you would like this poster haha

Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer

ColForbin

This is crazy...the second girl kind of looks like Helena Bonham Carter.  And I'm laughing at #19 who is still grinning ear to frickin' ear in his mugshot.  And I'm convinced #24 is Steve Buschemi.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

picture_of_nectar

I didn't see anyone getting busted at or before the show. I'm thinking most people got arrested late night after the show and prolly near the nitrous tanks...
Guitars: Paul Languedoc, Matt Atringer, David Myka, Ron Thorn

Amps: '65 Princeton Reverb, Clark '59 Bassman clone