Happy 420 from the Hard Truckers

Started by hardtruckers, April 20, 2009, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardtruckers

HEY NOW EVERYBODY!

Greetings from the Hard Truckers. Hope this finds everyone well and enjoying spring tour.
In honor of 420 the Hard Truckers have a huge sale going on til the end of the month on ALL top of the line speaker cabinets and road gear!
Free Ground shipping on almost all items as well. Drop us a line at sales@hardtruckers.com to find out just how much we love 420.

We are the Professional Answer to Generic Gear.

Hard Truckers - Built to Play Hard!
www.hardtruckers.com

Hard Truckers Artists Enjoying the Ride

Bob Weir -The Dead, Ratdog
Jimmy Herring - Widespread Panic
John Bell - Widespread Panic
Steve Kimock - Crazy Engine
Col. Bruce Hampton - ARU, Quark Alliance
Dave Malone - The Radiators
Rob Eaton - Dark Star Orchestra
Keller Williams - Williams, Mosely, Droll and Sipe
Al Schnier -.moe
Brendan Bayliss - Umphrey's McGee
Jake Cinninger - Umphrey's McGee

mcgrupperton

Flashback: High School: First Time Smoking:

Me not inhaling :Dude watches me not inhaling-> Dude says (while I'm in mid-not-inhaling) "Holy shit its your mom!!!"-> I inhale out of fear, and so I learnt. -Fin-

Poster

Just ordered a pair of 20 ft b brown cables. This 420 discount is a winner! Cheers

mcgrupperton

damn it seems hard truckers got hit hard with this sale. they are all out of every type of cable I wanted!! nooo

Poster

I love me some Hard Truckers. I just wish they made a 1x15 JBL 1 speaker cab for guitar...

strangedesign

Quote from: posternutbag on April 24, 2009, 12:02:33 PM
I love me some Hard Truckers. I just wish they made a 1x15 JBL 1 speaker cab for guitar...
get in touch with Glenn. He will build you one... Tell him you are a friend of scott's from strangedesign.org
1(877) ROADGEAR or (404) 496-4049
All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org