Nellie Kane
0 (0%)
Uncle Penn
2 (28.6%)
OTHER? (write-in vote)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Walker done done

This is as good a forum to pose this question as any.  So....what's your favorite Phish shit-kicker/bluegrass song that they do?  Can be a cover or original, doesn't matter. 

Others that I thought of putting in but couldn't decide if they were actual "shit-kickers" were: Rift, Scent Of A Mule, Sparkle, GBOTT, Water In The Sky, and Train Song.

I'm sure I forgot a few others too, so if you think of one that you like, click on "OTHER" and do a write-in vote.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

mcgrupperton

Wolfe

got a tote sack full of ginseng, it won't pay no travelling bills though. :/
Set your gearshift to the high gear of your soul!

mcgrupperton

late in the evening about sundown, high on the hill and above the town

mcgrupperton

in regards to the "iffy" shitkickers, i think scent of a mule and water in the sky would qualify musically. the old version of water in the sky not so much. just my 2 cents.