Main Menu

Jones beach

Started by Stiles12, June 03, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColForbin

Poster, what compressor are you using these days?  Is it a genuine Ross, or is it an analogman?

Thanks bro.

**sorry to hijack the jones beach thread**
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

Poster

I went through a few compressors before I found a Ross circuit I liked. There are a bunch of clone builders out there. There is a talkbass forum thread where some guy made a list of about 50 and compared them all. I went through an analogman, barge concepts rv2, mojo hand v1, even tried a rocktron ross type squeeze, and then i stumbled onto a bone picker customs tight sqeeze. next to a stock ross it adds a little bass and more volume output. you can get one for about 100$

strangedesign

All aboard for the tour, riding next to the truth...

www.strangedesign.org

strangedesign

they just played an insane antelope.

www.strangedesign.org

strangedesign

Set I
Grind
The Divided Sky
Ocelot
The Squirming Coil
Punch You in the Eye
Dirt
NICU
Ghost
Run Like An Antelope

www.strangedesign.org

Poster

epic first set!

seven below to open set 2?

strangedesign

Set 2
Water in the Sky*
Birds of a Feather
Drowned
Meatstick**
Time Turns Elastic
Waste
You Enjoy Myself

Encore
Rock and Roll

*Slow version
**with Japanese lyrics

www.strangedesign.org

HunSanity

i was @ the 6-2.. it's was ripping.. Camden was sick too but i have to give the nod to 6-2 for the Mike's>Simple>Wolfapaugh.. ha

ColForbin

So, really sorry to bump a thread that hasn't had any replies until June, but I could have sworn someone posted a link in here to download some of the summer tour shows.  I downloaded the Knoxville show (killer stuff) and am looking for think link to get more.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

Poster

just search google with phish _____ (insert date there) torrent

Stiles12

I posted a link under the title free phish I think... Its all mp3 soundboards... When I get home on monday I can post it again
Guitars- Parker Fly Mojo, McInturff Standard, gibson 446.
effect and amp chain- Ts9 silver (X2), Rmc-3, (To Rack) Groove Tube Trio> BBE Compressor> GCX Audio Switcher> Whammy II> Boomerang> D-Two> Dm-2000> Tc electronics M-one XL> VHT 2:90:2
SPL Transducer