Main Menu

my toys

Started by sour d, August 19, 2009, 08:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sour d

I want to post pictures but can't figure it out. Maybe someone can help. I can write it down though.

adamas 2.0mm pick> phiga bubinga bolt guitar>emma discumbobulator> analogman siver mod od-9> analogman 808 mod od-9 (I swapped the op amp chip to a stacked burr brown)> analogman bicomp> ibanez sd-9 clone> radial big shot 2 loop switcher/LOOP1>boss oc-2> digitech whammy2>crybaby from hell wah (very tweakable)> digitech ex-7(mostly for the space station, or the univibe)/LOOP2> boss dd-3> ibanez dm2000> boomerang> digitech jam man/ from the radial switcher> 1964 fender deluxe (non-reverb) and then I jumper from channel 2 input into a hot rod deluxe.
Help! I'd like to post some pics.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

Poster

create a free account on photobucket. after you upload a few pics review your album. under each picture will be different codes corresponding to different types of embeding. copy the "IMG" code. Go to strangedesign, create a reply and paste the code in the reply. BAM just like that my friend.

GNARLY RIG!  :D

What can you do with the ex-7 Space Station? If you dont have one already, I would strongly recommend adding a few inexpensive FET buffers to boost your signal strength through such a long cable run. I love mine!

sour d

I play with a bass player and drummer and do a lot of looping. I use the space station to add some texture to the loops. sometimes it sounds like someone is playing keys. If you've never heard a space station you won't understand. Maybe on youtube there is some clips. As far as the fet goes, I switch most of my shit out of the signal chain with the radial, and I can boost one loop with the  whammy's input level and boost the other loops level with either the dm2000 or the jam man. Thanks for the help with the pics.
Phiga bolt or Resurrection phishy hollowbody>bc rich emp 45 5 loop switcher. LOOP1: Emma discumbobulator>RMC joe walsh wah>'82 ts9>silver mod od9>ross compressor. LOOP2: add mid '80's proco rat LOOP3: add whammyII> digitech ex7. LOOP4: add microverb X2> dm2000> boomerang> digitech JML2. LOOP5: guitar into amp. '76 fender twin or a '64 fender deluxe

Poster

cooL!

the fet buffer doesnt boost your volume it just makes sure your not losing any treble after you run it through so many of those pedals.

Walker done done

Nice rig brotha!  Got pics of the axe?
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.

sour d

Poster

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me play with it  ;D

Walker done done

Gorgeous!  Hope to see/hear it someday!  Just played with a guy over the weekend that had a Bolt replica made by the guys @ Resurrection, thing was a beaut.
Guitars: Resurrection Phishy Hollowbody (koa top/back, cedar sides, Schaller Golden 50 pups, 2 series/single coil/parallel switches), Gibson SG Faded, Dean Evo, Fender Tele, Ovation Acoustic, Fender Acoustic

Signal Path: Garmopat-modded Vox V847 wah > Emma Discumbobulator > TS808 silver > TS9 silver > Ross Compressor (grey) > Alesis Microverb (reverb) > Mesa Boogie Mark III with custom 2x12 AO cabinet (speakers: Tone Tubby & Emminence Commonwealth).

Loop 1: Whammy II > Nova Delay
Loop 2: Alesis Microverb (reverse) > Ibanez DM2000 > CAE Super Trem > Black Cat Vibe
Loop 3 Boomerang+
Tuner: Boss TU-3

Effects not in use:  Voce Spin II (leslie sim), Boss DD6, Digitech RPM-1 (leslie sim), Analogman Orange Squeeze, Keeley 4knob Comp, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Super Hard On (boost), Ibanez AW7 (autowah), Denelectro French Fries (autowah) - If interested in any of these PM me.  Always willing to deal.