Main Menu

G

Started by Poster, November 25, 2009, 11:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

G
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

YouEnjoyMyReba

whats the stuff on the boomerang and the whammy?
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

cactuskeeb

I want closeups of the back and insides of both amps.  Right. Now.  And I want some of those pealed potatoes or sliced whole onions you have sitting on a plate on top of your rack.

ColForbin

Quote from: cactuskeeb on November 26, 2009, 02:13:53 AM
I want closeups of the back and insides of both amps.  Right. Now.  And I want some of those pealed potatoes or sliced whole onions you have sitting on a plate on top of your rack.

They could be pears, oh I hope they are pears!!

I know someone has probably asked this 100 times of you already poster, but why the cosmetic surgery and black duct tape on all of your effects?
Current rig: 
Guitars:  AO Koa Venus, Denis Larocque Tele
Effects Board: AO Wheel-->Korg Pitchblack-->CAE M404 Wah-->Pigtronix Fat drive-->TC Electronic Alter Ego Delay-->amp
Amps:  Fender 1972 Twin Reverb

cactuskeeb

You're not going to take pictures of the back and insides of both amps, are you... :(

YouEnjoyMyReba

Quote from: posternutbag on November 26, 2009, 09:34:26 AM
How did neither of you not notice the velvet bag? It is adhered to the board? What electronics does it contain? Why is it placed there?

what's the answer?
LP Gibson Studio> Whammy II (currently not in rig)> Vox wah 847 (garmopat mod)>Ts9 (silver) X2> BiComp> Boomerang+> FDR '65 reissue

jonb52578

knome poo. he got it in bulk at costco. helps with the brown sound.
talking about music is like dancing about architecture