Main Menu

O

Started by Poster, March 16, 2010, 08:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster

O
yt

patrickstefanski

I am going to do everything in my power to get to Jones Beach and Camden, and maybe Saratoga and Hershey.
Current Rig:
Ron Kirn Barn Buster Telecaster---->Crybaby-->Ross Compressor--->Analogman King of Tone(just replaced my two TS9-Silver Mods)--->Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---> Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.  All connected using AO Guitars custom cables which are insane.

WOAH! New Blog! Check out my AO Guitars 'Doc Build here: www.patrickstefanski.com/blog *******UPDATED 03/11/11

aoguitars

I gotta say that $50(!!) is flat-out OUTRAGEOUS for GA Lawn at these shows (plus all of the Live Nation "Convenience Fees"). I've been to most of these venues, and $50 should pay for 3 people to get in. Makes me feel old when I used to go to Phish shows for $10-$15. Damn, ticket prices are out of hand. Front-row center? Sure, $50. Wrigley? I'd pay $100. Lawn should never be over $20. $50 for frickin Hershey Lawn? Saw a great show there in '96, but it's a dump. That's ridiculous.

Whew. Now that I have that out of the way, it's gonna be a sick tour.
ao

Andrew Olson
AO Guitars
www.aoguitars.com

jadirusso

Hahaha I hear you Andrew.. I'm droppin a lot of money just to get to like 5 shows. I remember when you could do double the shows on the same $$. oh well those days are gone.
Joe

current rig: AO Guitars Koa Venus Hollow-Rim->Q-tron->RMC2->Fulltone OCD->TS-9->TS-9 silver->Ross Compressor->Whammy II->Nova Repeater->Boomerang+->Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI

Other guitars: Gibson Les Paul Double Cut, Fender Strat, Ibanez AS-80, Carvin AE-185
Other amps: Fender Twin Reverb reissue, Mesa Boogie Mark III head

aoguitars

Exactly, Joe! Mail order for the whole tour was $60-$80...and you would actually get the tickets. Now it's a total shit-show just to attempt to get 'em.

Oh well, not like I can get out anyway, with little dude #2 coming in May. It sure makes it easier on the brain being able to get the downloads the next day and hear what they're up to...it used to break my heart to miss shows.
ao

Andrew Olson
AO Guitars
www.aoguitars.com