Hard Truckers Guitar and Instrument Cables Hand Made by Brian Brown

Started by hardtruckers, February 16, 2011, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardtruckers

Hey there Everybody!!!

Hope this finds everyone well and diggin on the new year. Just a quick update, after being out of stock of all our cables for a few months now with Brian being crazy busy we are once again able to take pre orders on all Brian's killer phish/trey guitar and instrument cables. For those of you that are not familiar with Brian, Brian is Trey's guitar tech and general electrical wizard. He creates all his cables for us the same way he does for Phish/Trey using switchcraft connectors and canare cable. These are amazing sounding cables that are made for the road; professional guitar cables made by one of the top professionals in the music industry.  We are now excited to offer for the first time the guitar cable that Brian makes for Trey that incorporates a switchcraft silent connector on one end that prevents "pops" when plugging in and out ($59.99). You can see our complete lineup of cables at http://www.hardtruckers.com/cables.html.

To get in on this offer drop us a line at hardtruckersco@aol.com. Our order window is currently set at two weeks while Trey is on tour. Brian will be making all the cables in the beginning of march when he finishes Trey's current tour and before Phish revs up again. Dont miss out on the order window. When emailing please let us know what length cable, as well as what type of connectors (straight or rt angle) you need.

Have a great day!
Peace
Glenn and the rest of the Hard Truckers Crew
www.hardtruckers.com

hardtruckers

Hey guys....

Thanks for all the kind words and notes. We are glad Brian will have some time before summer tour begins in June.
Our cable pre-sale is definitely moving faster than expected so if you haven't put your order in yet please do so
asap. I don't want you to miss out since you guys are always so kind to us. Drop me a line at hardtruckersco@aol.com
for those of you who haven't been emailing back and forth yet with me. It will probably be late summer before we get anything else
in from Brian.

Peace
Glenn